6. I'm straight!

Taehyung pov

The whole week was spent on practicing and recording for their upcoming performance. We were so exhausted and tired! I feel like I wanna quit.

"Ah~ This suit is too tight for me! Why do we wear these anyway? It's too business type." I heard Suga hyung complain to the makeup artist, who was setting his hair. "It's a ceremony, Suga. You have to look formal for your entry." The makeup artist said in a relaxed way. But that didn't seem to calm him down. I smiled at their cute interaction. Suga-hyung has been really whiny lately, like a kid. It's adorable, I like it. If it was years ago, he would look so scary. I would've got triggered and went to fight him. I hate it when people get mad for no reason.

We were now sitting in our green rooms ready to enter the show. But we still got some time to loosen ourselves. I heard a tired sigh beside me and turnd to know it came from Hobi-hyung. He was laying flat on his seat, facing the ceiling.

"Seriously! We just attended the MAMA and now we need to go for the MMAs? This is out of league even for me." Hyung said. He turned to me and asked, "Don't you think so too, Taehyung-ah?"

I was about to say something, when Jin-hyung cut in. "You're right, Hoba. We should get a break. It's tormenting!" He shook his head, adjusting his collar.

"But hyung, we are invited here. We should-" I said but Jungkook cut me off. "Yes, we give our best. We put in our whole energy in this. And they call us because they like it and give popularity to their show. But is it necessary to go to all of them?"

"He's right!" Suga hyung joined in as well.

Oh no, we're gonna have another fight before stage! This was the worst part of being in a group. It's difficult to cop up with each and every members' point of you. Sometimes it would go too far to the point we'd stop seeing each other. I was thinking all these when Namjoon-hyung enters the room. Everyone were bickering but they went silent when they saw him. He looked so done, maybe he heard our conversation.

Hyunh sighed and began, "Guys, are we having that talk again?"

The rest of the members turned away from his gaze. "Really, right now? You know we've talked about this so many-"
Namjoon hyung said, but Jin-hyung interrupts him. "Namjoon-ah, please. We know this is an important thing for an idol, though it really seems useless to me. But-"

"But you need to understand our situation, too." Suga-hyung completed him. "We need a rest. To focus on ourselves. To focus on our own time." Hobi-hyung said and stood up, all worked up. How was Namjoon-hyung going to handle this one?

Author's pov

The situation seemed tense and Taehyung felt intimidated from it. Even Jungkook was restless. He could stand against his other hyungs, but never against his no. 1 idol, Namjoon.

Namjoon took a deep breath and began, "Yes. It's true. Everything you guys have said.. It's all true. But one thing we should remember is that we're idols. Entertainers. This is what we chose. There are people who live up to their life for us." He paused and turned to Jhope.
"For them we are a hint of hope. We shouldn't shut their little spark of light. We must perform for them. For our dear ARMYs!"

Jin smiled and said, "Yeah. How can we forget our percious ARMY?" He got up and went to RM. "I'm sorry, Namjoon, that I made you worry-"

"No! We made you worry." This came from a smiling Suga. "We're sorry. Really." The four of them apologised.

Taehyung gave a boxy smile. He jumped, pulling them all together for a group hug. Much to Suga's annoyance, but he liked it very much on the inside. Jungkook extended his hand, cheering, "For ARMY!"