21. Stay out of it!

a/n: This chapter is fully on author's pov, cuz I feel like it suits this way better. Ok, back to the story!

At the airport~

"Everyone, please stay seated. The flight will take off in a while."

The flight attendant said. Namjoon and Taehyung put away their snacks and other items away and finally settled down. They both sat together with no one near them, while Jin and Yoongi sat opposite to Jungkook and Hoseok , Jimin sat right beside them. They were laughing and talking about their tour events. Except Yoongi, who was taking a nap and those two! Taehyung noticed the way Jimin and Jungkook sullen.

Jimin, feeling bad about Yoongi and how it turned out he was the reason of his problem. Jungkook about why he got called to the main office. Taehyung didn't know what they're talk to him, but he seemed to know the reason why.

He thought it must be because of that time when their Pd-nim overheard his and Jungkook's conversation back in Korea. He might have heard about Jungkook liking Jimin. 'How could thou forget about that, Taehyung! It was obvious that he'd get called regarding that, sooner or later! Even so, shouldn't Jimin and I be called in as well. Why ear it only Jungkook?'

"Taehyung-ah, you didn't put your seatbelts on." Namjoon said, breaking Taehyung out of his thoughts. He looked with confused eyes and then to his straps of belt. "Oh? Ah, right!" Namjoon chuckled at him. "What happened? You've been sulking all the time staring at-" He paused, turning to the direction of where Taehyung was staring at, continuing, "-Jimin and Yoongi hyung."

Taehyung sighed out, ducking his face. Yoongi was in a critical position too. He was also scared of what'd happen to Yoongi. "I don't know what will happen to Yoongi hyung. I never expected this from him, hyung."

Namjoon hummed, leaning back on headrest. "Hm, true. But it's not like it's a bad thing or something. I just hope Pd-nim won't be against it."

"So, you don't mind Yoongi hyung liking men?"

"What are you talking about? We accepted Jungkookie being Pan, it's not that different with hyung!"

"Oh, yeah. How can I forget about kookie..."

"By the way, I'm having my own doubts that I might be gay!"

Taehyung widened his eyes when he heard that. He turned abruptly to Namjoon. "Wha-"

"Before you speak, no. I'm not bluffing. I've checked myself. I don't feel anything for girls now. The thing down there... it's only for men."

Namjoon smirked at the last part, causing Taehyung to visibly blush. How could his hyung say something like that out of nowhere!? Taehyung looked around if m to check if anyone heard them! Namjoon only chuckled at his gestured and pulled down his sleep mask, without another look at Taehyung. "I'll just take a nap. Good night, Taehyung-ah. Don't worry about Yoongi hyung. He'll be fine!"

Taehyung stopped looking and pondered over Namjoon's words. About how casually he said that! Taehyung cracked a tiny smile. LAll of this talk about sexuality was making him more confident about himself. He could finally get to be the real him...? But what if it still turned out like what he scared about..?
.
.
.
At the terminals~

Everyone, except for Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok have reached the terminals and were waiting for the trio and the rest of the staff to arrive. Yoongi got his luggages and was about to go to the sitting area when Jimin and Jungkook got there to get theirs. Yoongi glared at Jimin noticing him. He teared his eyes away from Jimin with a scoff. Jimin tensed up, noticing the elder's presence. He approached Yoongi. "Hyung-"