31. Boyfriends

Outside the room~
Namjoon pov

"So... are we a thing now? Or you need more time, hyung?" I asked, leaning on the wall. We both like each other, but there's no need for us to rush- "More time after waiting for years? Hell, no! We're dating right from this moment!" I frowned at hyung suddenly yelling at me. I smirked at him at what he told me.

"Waiting for years? Since how long did you like me, hyung?"

"That- you don't need to know that!"

"Oh, come on, Jin hyung! Tell me~"

"Nope! I won't. Save it for some other time."

"Ooh~ you mean our intimate, private moment?"

"Aish~ you're so shameless and it's only the first day of us being boyfriends."

Boyfriends. I blushed at that word. I've liked Jin hyung for a long time but I never thought my feelings would be reciprocated. I held Jin hyung's hand, twirling our fingers. He smiled at me, gladly accepting my hand. He stopped smiling, about to say something. "Oh, I... I want our members to know about relationship but just them, ok? No one outside.... please?"

I smiled at him with a nod. I could understand his fear, especially when he and Lisa-ssi were said to be together. I told him, "You have my word, baby."

"Y-Yah, I'm the supposed to be make you shy, since I'm older!"

"Well, I'm taller than you, hyung and got more experience than you!"

"Whatever." Jin hyung looked the other side, clearly blushing. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tight. He chuckled when I kissed his red ear, making him look at me. This was what I wanted, Jin hyung in my arms... Happy and in love. Nothing could make me trade this moment and feeling!
.
.   

Author's pov
Back at the room~

"Hyung?" Jungkook called, putting his one arm under his head as a pillow.

"Hm." Yoongi hummed, but Jungkook didn't say anything.... nervous to say anything. How could he not, when he literally had a fight with Yoongi? He glanced at Jungkook, reading his expressions. He chuckled, "Jungkook-ah. You're quite surprised at the news isn't it? I thought you wouldn't because you knew it first among the others. At the main office remember?"

"Yeah, but... b-but I didn't expect you to say it so easily on the camera, hyung. I looked really scary..."

"I know, Jungkook-ah, coming out is... it's a stressful thing and it's scary too. But it's also not something that you have to do. I mean it's become like an unspoken rule that the non-straight people have to do this coming out thing. But I don't think it's necessary. You come out when you feel like you want to. And to the people you want to. Cuz they are the only ones who matters to me... Others can go piss off!" Jungkook smiled at his hyung's words. He knew Yoongi meant those words not only to himself, but to Jungkook as well. "We will accept you for whatever you are, hyung!" Jungkook said. Yoongi turned to him and chuckled at that. He ruffled his head, also getting a small peek of Taehyung by the corner. He smiled at the boy. Jungkook spoke again, "And... I'm sorry about punching you on the set. It's just.... I-"

"You thought I was hurting Jiminie again, so you were trying to protect him?"

Jungkook nodded as that was the truth, he couldn't argue about. Yoongi turned back to the TV, saying, "Well, to be honest I was there to apologise to Jimin..." Jungkook widened his eyes at this.

"...and to find Juho's phone."

"Hyung, that means... I-I messed up your whole plan that day!?"

"Not really. We couldn't find his phone there, maybe he had it with him that whole time. And when you saw us, we were about to tell you about it, but Juho was right behind you. So I chose to lie instead of getting caught by him."

Jungkook frowned at himself. How could he be so dumb! He should've been rational and asked clearly before acting on his impulse! "Hyung... I'm so so sorry! Ugh! I'm such an idiot, I shouldn't have been impulsive!I punched you for no reason!"

"Stop beating yourself so much. Now we know it was all just a big misunderstanding. But say, why would you punch me, your hyung, even if I did hurt Jimin?" Yoongi shifted on the bed, his body facing Jungkook's sideways as Jungkook struggled to find an answer to Yoongi's question. "He's a grown up man and stronger than me. He can defend himself pretty much."

"I.... I don't... know?"

"You don't know or you don't want to accept that you already know?" Jungkook frowned at Yoongi, who was giving him a playful look .
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was still sitting on a chair in the kitchen. He didn't want to get out and be in the presence of Yoongi, because of the other's public confession about his feelings for Taehyung. He was restless because of it. Whenever he was in a situation like this, he would always talk to Jungkook or Jimin. Jimin was still showering and asking Jungkook while he was literally cuddled with Yoongi was a big NO!

Taehyung sighed, exhausted and due to sleepiness. He got up and walked out of the kitchen, saying, "I'm going to sleep." Only to bump into Hoseok. Both of them backed away at the closeness. "S-Sorry, hyung!" Taehyung muttered quickly and left. Hoseok looked back at Taehyung, but he was long gone. He sighed and went to take something to drink, heading for the bed to sleep as well. The whole interaction awkwardly watched by the two on the bed.

Just then Jimin got out of his shower, all refreshed and in fresh PJs. He frowned to find no one except for Jungkook and Yoongi on the bed. Jungkook! Jimin glared at him and said, "Jungkook! Can we talk for a bit?"

"S-Sure, hyung." Jungkook stuttered out. He got off the bed for Jimin, who already left to the kitchen balcony. He looked back at Yoongi, gestured him to go ahead, winking. Jungkook smiled. He'll make it right, this time.

*****

Jikook talk next chapter😌  

Did you like the chapter?
Thank for reading!💜