18. Weird tension

Japan~
Jungkook pov

"Another pose to the left. Ok, that's great!And... cut! Ok, Jungkook-ah, your scenes are done. You can go now." The camera hyungs told me. I sighed. It was another photoshoot. This time, for a drink commercial. It's the third one this year. Two months have gone by and we're in Japan now. Two months since Jin-hyung and Lisa-ssi came out as a 'couple'. And also two months since I kissed Jimin hyung.... I didn't know what took over me. I was so reckless that I let my desire out! No one would expect something like that to be coming from someone they considered a brother! Yes, a brother. That's how Jimin hyung looks at me. Maybe even less than a brother now. That's why he's been avoiding me.

How else would he react! I don't blame hyungie. He was the same as before. Nothing has changed!

Today we were having our fanmeeting in Osaka. We had one in Yokohama. As soon as that was done we got here. Manager-nim told me, I had a last minute photoshoot, so I was called early in the morning so as to not disturb the others. I changed back into my pyjamas, checking the time. It's just 3. I've still got time to practice. I went to the practice room instead of my room.

I got in the room and turned on fewer lights. I set the songs we'll be performing. "I think he's still sleeping." I mutteref out. Jimin hyung and I got so awkward to stay in the same room back in korea so I am much relieved that we got separate rooms here.

But I still miss him.

Author's pov

The past two months, the hyung line were ghosting Jungkook as they had planned. Jungkook felt hurt but wasn't surprised by it. But he was dreading to hear something from them, especially from Hoseok! No matter how mad the others were at Jungkook, Hoseok would always be there for him. He never held grudges for Jungkook before. It almost felt like they hated him.

That's why it surprised him, at how they treated him during the fanmeeting! It was scripted but they pampered Jungkook a lot. Calling him cute and giving me light pats and all. Even the members were surprised themselves too! After coming back stage, his hyungs smiled at him and gave him praises, though nothing more. But for Jungkook it was heaven! It felt like they forgave him already!

Although Jimin was still the same. The only interaction they had off camera was just Jimin saying, "Don't strain too much. You'll waste your energy." Without meeting Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was happy to know the other still cared for him.

The music started playing and Jungkook's body began to move along with it. He went to the center of the area, with his mind melting into the flow, easing his tensed conscience. The song was Spring Day and they plan on performing a cute version of the choreography wearing cute costumes. But Jungkook danced to the original steps, maybe even more harder.

Jungkook closed his eyes and twirled around the room with the dance, sweating. The song stopped. But Jungkook played it again and set it on repeat. He kept dancing to it over and over again.

You know it all~
Your my best, achimeun dasi ol geoya~

When this line hit, now for the fourth time, his eyes were filled with tears, flowing out of them. He didn't stop and kept dancing, until the song stops abruptly. Jungkook stopped moving with a gasp. He opened his eyes and looked up at the mirror to see who interrupted him.

"We all know you're the strongest in our group. No need to show it off!" Jimin said, showing no emotion on his face.

Jungkook panted and went to take a towel. Jimin frowned when he notices Jungkook's eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asked, shocked. "No! It's just... my sweat." Jungkook denied quickly and covered his face with the towel before Jimin could reach him. Jimin now felt guilty about his comment.