10. Suspicious

Yoongi pov~
Back after the vacations

I had the best moment of life back home, this break. Just like every other times. My parents were so happy to finally have me back.

Last time I was with them, it ended up in a fight. Eomma was not stopping nagging me about leaving BigHit. Leaving everything! And become a normal government office worker. I can't believe that even after all I've achieved, after fulfilling their wishes of having a good house, comfortable bank balance and everything, I'm still expected to do even more!

Appa was no different. He kept on mentioning about my marriage or atleast dating. As if I'm in a position to think about that. Hell, I can't even think of falling in love ever again! After what she did... I didn't contact home that much after that. I did feel guilty, though I knew they needed that.

But this time they seemed to leave that topic. All we ever did was celebrate Christmas and New year, give presents and especially spoiling me! I acted like I didn't like it much, but I was trying hard not to blush at the sudden affection. It was wierd because it's new, I'm not used to such treatment. Never been like this... but I like it, more than I should. Guess that's what it feels like to be home. It's a nice feeling.

Now... the vacation time have ended. We're back to doing what we always do. Being Idols.

New season. New Album.

It was our comeback time!

We all gathered up in the studio. The members, recorders and everyone else. It was good to be back again, though. All refreshed! Demo tracks were already done by me and the other producers, before the MMA performance. Now all that's left is to record the actual masterpiece!

Nothing new for me, but this time the vocals seems too difficult. Hope I don't mess up in the actual take.
.
.
.
.

We worked on the main vocals and rap. Pdogg-nim and BangPd-nim kept on checking the lines and timing along with me and Joonie. Many a times we messed up, so they were recorded again and again to get it to perfection. When we were finally done, it was satisfactory for all. I gave an applause, the same as others for our hardwork!

Now the choreographies.... That's the hardest part for me. Not that I hate dancing, but our dances this time were so damn tricky that I couldn't feel my legs by the end of the day! Everyone looked exhausted too, so Son-nim decided we get a rest, after the trial practice.

So we went to the practice room for the break. We were having our energy drinks. Everyone were doing their practices, well except for me. I just decided to regain my energy, sitting on the floor.

The 3J are warming up with their stretching exercises. Since our debut this was something I noticed. No one in our group have the same dancing style. Especially these three. They were never the same. Jungkook danced strong and energetic. Jimin was all about flexibility and flow. And then there's Hoseok who is... everything that I can't seem to word out . He's just out of the world! They were so different yet so in sync.

I drank some more water as I closely watched them. Damn, they look so mesmerizing and sexy. No wonder ARMYS called them the best dancers. My lazy ass could never relate!

Namjoon was preparing too but with the push-ups, flexing all his muscles. Having a muscular and buff body was usually considered scary in this industry. He's been worried sick that he would get hate for that. Joonie decided to eat less and less to decrease his muscles. But that kid never seems to lose them at all. I'm not complaining though. His thick thighs are to die for! Wish I had them too!

I turned my attention to Jin-hyung and Taehyungie who decided to dance our old choreos as heads up. It's been like 15 minutes and hyung looked exhausted already, while Taehyung was giggling and challenging him.