5. Are we drifting away?

update!☺️

"Ok Taehyung-ah, that's it for today. You did great!" The dance instructor said clapping his hands. Taehyung sighed and laid on the floor, exhausted. He's been practicing for three hours, straight. All he wants is to lay down on his bed, dead asleep. He gets up and greets his instructor good night. "Don't forget to shower!" The teacher says to Taehyung before he left, to which he gave a thumbs up.

Tae grabbed his empty bottle and phone, turned the lights off and left the room as well. He went upstairs to the ground floor to have a drink. Tae opened the fridge and took a bottle. "Taehyung-ah, you're still up?" He heard someone ask in a raspy voice. It was Yoongi. He was looking for any late-night snack, when he suddenly saw Taehyung. He jumped at the unexpected voice, "Uh, yeah hyung. I just finished my practices. Didn't know it would be this late. Haha..."

Yoongi sighs, shaking his head. "Hey, don't over work yourself. You ARE good at dancing. If you think you're bad, then what about me?" But that's not all he meant. Taehyung knows, Yoongi was talking about the threats, he's been getting. Saying he doesn't have any talent or deserve to be a member of BTS. Saying he's a part of it just for his looks and it's better that he leaves BTS. Taehyung gets emotional real quick and doesn't know how to hide it.

When he found about this (even after Namjoon and Yoongi tried their best to hide), he locked himself in his room. After the members gave him encouragement and advised to take it as a challenge, he finally got over it. But now he seems to worked up about improving himself. Even after his first acting debut.

"I won't, hyung. Don't worry about it." Taehyung said with a wavering sound. "Ah hyung!....", he called suddenly remembering something. Yoongi hummed, looking up at him. "What did you and Jimin talk about? This evening?" Yoongi frowned and asked, "Uh... Nothing much. Why? Did something happen?" "No it's just... Jimin... " Tae was hesitating whether he should say he saw him leaving teary-eyed out of Yoongi's room. Because if he does, he's sure Yoongi will blame it on himself. "Ugh! Nevermind, just ignore what I just said. I'm going to sleep. Good night, hyung!" Taehyung speeds off to his room to avoid the awkwardness, leaving Yoongi restless. He was doubting that Jimin may have told everything to Taehyung.

He trusts Jimin, but the 95-liners were so close, they rarely have any secrets between. Yoongi is proud of who he is, but coming out to public and facing their critics, still scare him. He's already called weird for having pale white skin and legs skinnier than girls. People would always mistreat him because he comes from a poor family, from a dangerous place like Daegu. Which is why he started being cold and savage. If he trusts someone, he trusts them for life. But if they break it, he'll never believe them. Ever again!
Aish, Yoongi! Stop doubting them. They are your family, no one betrays in a family. And with that he went to sleep as well.

The next morning~

'Jungkook-ah! Wow, you're amazing! As expected from the Golden Maknae, Haha'
'Of course, he is. That's why he's our dearest'
'Yeah, he's got golden touch, everything he does is the best. We're so proud of you!'

'What was that Jungkook?! You are slacking off again?'
'Hey, you're doing it wrong. Practice harder. Even more!'
'This is not what we expected from. You're such a disappointment!'
'We don't want you anymore. Get away from us!'
'GO AWAY!'
.
.
.
.
"No! No, don't leave me. Please, I'll do it better. I'll do anything! Please, please don't leave me....." Jungkook woke up, shocked. His eyes were teary and breath was irregular. His heart was pumping at a high rate. It took him a moment to realise that he just had a really bad nightmare.

Jungkook looked around and noticed he wasn't on his bed nor in his room. He felt someone snuggle onto him and looked down at Jimin. He doesn't know why, but he felt a state of peace when he looked at him. Jungkook scanned all over him. His hair, his tiny fists, his nose, his cheeks, everywhere. "Was he always this beautiful? This cute?" Jungkook unknowingly said that out loud. He panicked when Jimin stirred in his sleep.