15. Say it

Update!

Jimin pov

"We're going live in 10 minutes!" Our editor nim said. We were holding the announcement interview right away. A live! I was fidgeting at what and how I should perform. Jin hyung told us what to answer for the questions, but I'm still nervous. This was the first time we're doing something by ourself. Jin hyung told us how he and Lisa-ssi will pretend as a couple for reasons that they didn't tell us yet. But our Pdnim believed that they really liked each other. It was a secret to everyone except for probably the eleven of us.

"Just be cool, Jimin. Be cool. Follow what Jin hyung said. Be co-" I was trying to calm down myself when Yoongi hyung barged in, making me jump at the sound. "Hyung?" I asked him. He chuckled and sat beside me. Hyung smiled at me and shook his head, panting. He gestured me to keep quiet...? Sooner the door opened again, followed by Taehyung. Yoongi hyung screamed and started running away. Taehyung was chasing hyung. I sighed out a chuckle when I realised they were playing tag. But in the middle of a CRISIS!?!! I can't believe these two! "Yah! How can you fool around at a time like this? Even you too hyung! I'm having breakdown, now. Ha~ what do I do?" I scolded them, standing up and walking in circles.

"Only five minutes left. Everyone, please gather at the area. We're only live in five minutes!" Editor nim said again.

I exhaled shakily to relieve my stress while Yoongi hyung and Taehyung were laughing at my misery. They were so getting on my nerves! "Don't worry so much, Jiminie. Jin hyung told us he'll be fine. That girl will do her part as well." Yoongi hyung said, patting me on my shoulder.

Taehyung approached me and said, "Yes, Minie! Leave it to them. They'll deal with it themselves. Let's go!" I nodded in agreement but I was still nervous. Taehyung took me to where we'll be giving the news out. The room was so lit with all the lightings, the light was blinding me. I covered my eyes, causing me to stumble back, making me about to fall, but someone caught me before I did. I turned back to thank the person. "Than-"

"Watch your step, hyung."

It was Jungkookie. I quickly avoided his eyes to elsewhere. I'm still flustered of that confusing moment. Why did he even do that? He's so unbothered now too! Jungkookie didn't mind it and went to his seat. I composed myself and moved forward slowly. I knew where I be sitting. Right next to Jungkook. The same sitting arrangment almost everytime. I sat down hesistantly, making sure to not even accidentally look at Jungkookie, even though I could feel him intensely staring at me. I tensed up when he shifted in his position, closer to me.

"Hyung." Jungkook said at first. I looked up at the camera and let out a blank 'hm' to let him know I'm listening. "Don't be stressed. It's our Jin hyung. He'll handle it." He whispered to me, but it still didn't help my nervousness. I nodded anyway yet my nervousness was visible. Suddenly Jungkook held my hand, startling me for the nth time today. "Calm down, Jimin-ssi~"

Jimin-ssi? Jimin-ssi again! What's with this boy! I turned my attention away from the camera and glared at Jungkookie, only to see him smirk again, eyes looking forward. "Stop calling me that, Jungkook-ah!" I told him, stopping his smiling as he looked at me. "But don't you like it when I call you that?" He said, his face closing towards mine! A-Again?!

"Ahem! I thought we were dating, Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung interrupted, making us both jump in fright. Aish, I'm doing it again! Know your place, Jimin or else Taehyung's gonna hate you- I mean after all that's happened, I won't be surprised if he already did!

Author's pov

Jungkook and Jimin separated from each other after what Taehyung said, who stood behind them. They looked up at the screen ahead to check his face expressions. Unlike his usual self, he looked scary with a blank face. They knew that Taehyung made that face whenever he's upset or mad. Jimin and Jungkook were done for!