17. Ignore

Practice Room

The practice went on as planned. The maknaes joined in soon. Jungkook's teary eyes didn't go unnoticed by the hyung line, but they decided to go with their plan. Including Hoseok. Taehyung didn't know about this, but he decided his best to give Jungkook some space to relieve. He was more focused about how they got caught by their Pd-nim. 'What does he think about them? Are they gonna get interrogated or something?' These thoughts were revolving around Taehyung.

No one knew where Jimin went. When asked, he just shrugged it off. Jimin saw how red Jungkook's eyes were, but he too didn't ask much about it.

"Ok! I think that'll be all for today. Great work, guys!" Their teacher said.

The members gave out a loud yell of happiness. Today was the last day for dance practicing. After this, the production team would work on the mv sets, that'll take a maximum of a week. Those days, the group could prepare themselves and also rest. Of course there were fanmeetings and interviews left for them to attend and the mv making was not just for the title track but there's more.
.
.
.
"Ha~ finally we're done! I'll stay in my room for the whole week and never leave my bed." Namjoon exhausted. Hoseok chuckled at him. "Be careful, Namjoon-ah. Your muscles will get sore, if you lazy around. Go to the gyms, stay in shape." He said, giving out the towels for each member. He gave compliments to their today's hardwork. When he reached Jungkook, he just made a blank face and gave the towel without any remark. Jungkook lowered his head and silently drank his water.

Taehyung noticed the two and frowned at Hoseok. He turned to Jungkook. "Jungkook, you did well today." He said in a blank tone, showing him a tight smile. Jungkook nodded at Taehyung without meeting his eyes.

"So, it's the end of January now. We'll start mv shoot next week. Till then we're free, right Hoba?" Jin asked. "Yes. But I think it's the best that we don't hang out too much. Especially you, Jin-hyung." Jin frowned at that, but then realised what he meant. Jin was officially and publicly dating. Though there were fans who support them, it's mostly haters out there. Who knows what might happen to them?

"That's true. But I think Jungkook and Jimin should hang out a lot from now on." Hoseok said, mentioning Jungkook for the first time today. Jungkook tensed up hearing his name, together with Jimin, closed his bottle to look at the other members, questioningly. "Why is that for?" He asked slowly. Namjoon sighed at him, "In case you forgot we're still dealing with the Taekook thing too. You two have to make it look like you're both together in order to calm down that one." He said pointing at Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung's eyes shone on hearing that. How could he miss about that!

Taehyung pov~

"Oh! Yeah, of course. I forgot. Yeah, Jungkookie and Jiminie they should do that exactly. You both have to tweet and post a lot of selcas and videos like how you did for the Tokyo gcf. Um... how about Osaka this time? We're holding a fanmeeting in Yokohama and Osaka by the end of April, right? It's perfect!" I said in one breath, trying my best to make them convince about this trip. They have to go for it! No matter what!

"Uh, well.. Don't you think it'll be tiresome...?"

Jimin was coming up with excuses. I knew he was trying to avoid Jungkook. But I won't let that happen!

"Come on, Jiminie~ You have gone through a lot, lately. You have to loosen before our next Run BTS episode shoot. Besides, Jungkook is paying! Isn't it worth it?" I told Jimin. He looked unsure. I turned to Jungkook, who had a nervous look on himself. Guess he was still embarassed about that kiss. That can wait for now. He said, "Hyung, it's alright, if you don't want to come."

Yah, Jungkook-ah! What the hell! I'm here to help but you keep pushing away your chances. I turned to hyungs. They didn't say anything. I've noticed how they were ignoring Jungkook. What are they doing!? Before I could ask them, Jiminie spoke up. "Ok. I will go to osaka... with Jungkook. But only if Taehyungie comes too!"