26. A big clue & A big fight

Author's pov

It was still daytime and about to be evening, as the staffs and other workers started taking their leave. Due to the trouble in the set, it was decided the photoshoot be taken tomorrow, because that was all left to do. The mv filming was done, the editor block was gonna stay up all night to do their part. Which was why the hyung line along with Taehyung decided to stay at the building rooms.

Right now they were at the living room area, with Hoseok tending Yoongi's bruise, which now looked better than before. Hoseok placed the bandaid, gaining a sigh from Yoongi. "Is it done, now?"

Hoseok chuckled at him. "Yes, you're free now, hyung."

"Hyung, are you ok? What happened?" Taehyung asked, drying his wet hair, after his shower.

"Yoongi-ssi and Jungkook-ssi got into a fight." Jin said, holding a fork with melon piece to Yoongi's lips, to which Yoongi shook his head.

"Again?" Namjoon asked, more like said with a sigh. Ever since Jin's scandal, trouble found it's way to Tannies, stressing the hell out of Namjoon, making him feel useless for not finding a solution sooner.

Taehyung pov

"I was apologizing to Jimin, but Jungkook came in, along with other staffs. I couldn't tell the truth in front of Juho hyung, so I told him I was fighting with Jimin." Yoongi hyung said, eating the melon after Jin threatened him. I'm not even the slightest bit surprised hyung did that. When you understand Yoongi hyung well enough, you'll know see how he'll do anything to hide secrets, even if it meant hurting himself. But that would mean Jungkook got mad for Jimin and went against Yoongi hyung?

"And Jungkook got mad and punched you?" Jin hyung worded out my thought, but glancing at me...? Why is he looking at me!? I got nothing to do with this! Yoongi hyung nodded. "Hm. But Jimin will be helping us too. He and I were looking for Juho hyung's phone when it happened."

"Maybe hyung threw it away to wipe out any evidence?"

"Maybe."

"Ah! But I found someone else's phone there." Namjoon hyung said, taking out a blue cased phone.

"That is Jiminie's phone right?"

"Yeah. How about... we look through his phone?" I asked. I know I shouldn't go through my best friend's phone, but what if there's something we can find from it? "That sounds dumb, Taehyung-ah." Jin hyung said, giving me a look of disapproval. Ugh, I can't fight hyung here. Right then Namjoon hyung said, "But, hyung, let's look into it. Juho hyung was using Jimin's phone, remember? Maybe we'll get something."

I frowned at Namjoon hyung, but even more when Jin hyung smiled, saying, "Oh, ok. Then let's check it."

I snorted at hyung. If I suggest it, it's a dumb idea! If Namjoon hyung does, he's fine with it? We all gathered around Namjoon hyung as he tried to open the phone. "Jin hyung, can you not make it so obvious that you like Namjoon hyung?" I told Jin hyung, in a whisper, to which he threw me a glare, which would've scared me if it weren't for hyung's crystal clear blush.

"Who likes who now!? Shut up!"

I chuckled at his poor attempt of being mad. "Sure~"

"It has a 3-digit password. Taehyung-ah, you know something?" Namjoon hyung asks me.

"3-digit? Last time I remember his password was Jimini13, that's a 5-digit."

"I'll try without the 13, maybe."

I nodded at hyung. He tried it, but it didn't work! Eh? It's still a Korean password, right, then why is it not working? "Hyung, let me try." I took the phone from hyung. What could it be? I tried to come up with anything 3-digit that could be the password, until I recalled a word Jimin used for teasing someone a lot about. Sigh, this might be crazy but I'll still type it.