30. Make it right

Press release~
Author's pov

"...that's all I have to say. Now Mr. Min Yoongi will speak his part."

Bang Si-hyuk ended his words. He and the BTS members were seated in their formal arrangement. They all said there words, now only Yoongi was left with. The camera guy, showed Bang Pd a thumbs up and turned the camera to Yoongi. Him and Bang Si-hyuk gave him a slight nod as he got ready for his part.

"Yes! Uh, early good morning, everyone! My name is Min Yoongi, a member of BTS as you know. Lately there was a rumor or scandal- whatever! About me being gay. First of all the video associated to prove this statement was taken out of consent, violating me and my members' privacy!"

"The people behind this were reported and legal actions will be taken as per the Law. About my sexuality, well..." Yoongi pauses. This is the most important part of this press release which is solely dependent on his choice of answer. He recalls the talk he had with Bang Si-hyuk before this."
.
.
.
Few moments ago~

"Yoongi-ah. Now that you've found the culprit behind it. You are now out of the scandal. You can just say, it was fake and they were trying to frame you and deny all the accusations of your sexualities." Bang Si-hyuk paused. He stared at Yoongi, leaning back on his chair and asked, "But, is that what you want? Or are you just afraid?"

Yoongi was dazed by on hearing that question. Was this what he really wanted? Bang Si-hyuk sighed on noticing the other's confusion. "You can say the truth. Or not! You can come out, properly this time. Or not! Anything that you decide to do, you can do it. Remember that I'm always with you to support you. As a friend too!"

Yoongi smiled. Unlike before, there were people around for him. "Friend? Hyungnim you're too old to be my friend . You're like my ahjussi!"

Bang Si-hyuk chuckled at him, "Yah, I'm not that old. Even though your dad and I are the same age!" The two laughed at that. Yoongi stopped and heaved a sigh of relief. "I'll make my own decision, hyung-nim. I'm not afraid now."
.
.
.
Yoongi smiled, remembering the talk. He was not afraid now. There was nothing to be afraid of. He looked up at the camera continuing, "It's true, I am Bisexual. I like both men and women!"

Hearing this, the Bangtan members shook. Not because of his sexuality reveal but him coming out to such a large mass on TV! That was such a brave move, even if it was pre-record and would be aired tomorrow or today itself. But Jimin smiled proudly at his hyung. All these years of being closeted and self-doubt, he was finally embracing himself and showing it to the world.

"I haven't properly talked about this with my members, but I know they'll accept me for myself. And I hope ARMYs will accept me as well." Yoongi paused, turning back to take look at Taehyung. Taehyung blinked at the elder's sudden glance as he shyly changed his focus elsewhere. Yoongi smiled and turned ahead, continuing, "And... I do have someone who I like. A guy. Too bad he already likes someone else, but I hope he'll end up with me though. Anyways that's all from me. Thank you very much."

To this the group scoffed at him with a frown. Even Jimin had the same reaction. All the while Taehyung was having a literal gay panic. What Yoongi said now... So he wasn't joking about their balcony thing! He does have a cru-

"Ok, we'll cut that part out!" Bang Si-hyuk cut in, gaining a pouty frown from Yoongi. "Ah, hyung~ You're so mean!"

"No, Yoongi! We can't reveal the fact that you already have a crush, especially when it's a guy. That's too dangerous."

"Homophobia~" Yoongi whined out loud again as he laughed at himself. The staff present there chuckled at the duo as well. But Yoongi did know what his hyungnim meant. They still needed more time to reveal everything. And everything takes time! Bang Si-hyuk just shook his head as he went to the laughing cameramen and editors discussing about how they would release this. Yoongi turned to the rest of the members. They all had a proud smile on their faces.