11. Conflicts

Jin pov

"Phi! Why is she so cold to me? She says I'm the who changed? Tell me! Did I change? Huh!" Lisa whined out loud. Yet again! I quit on trying to make her silent, now that there were lesser people. Still all eyes were on us just like before.

Ha... It's been an hour since I left to meet her. Not that anyone would care, cuz it's past 10 anyway. We're allowed to leave the studio after 8. But now I regretted attending that call from Lisa. We were at the most secretive part of a restaurant, Lisa used to go with her members. It was my first time here, so I'm amazed that no one recognized us. Maybe it's a VIP-only place.

The whole time we were here she kept on talking about her fight she had with Rosé-ssi. The issue didn't seem serious. Both the girls didn't hang out with each other like they used to. They tried talking but it only worsened. Sounds like something that he and I were going through.

As Lisa kept on talking, she became emotional and started sobbing. "I feel so brokeeeen~ Nobody loves me! *sniff* nobody even cares about me! I- *sniff* I... I.. Wahhh~" Here we go again! I sighed and reached out my hands to pat her shoulder as she wept, leaning on the chair. "There, there. That's not true, Lisa. I care about you!" I told her, giving her the last tissue from the tissue box. "You do?" She asked to which I nodded. She took the tissue and looked out of the window, wiping her tears, that was flowing nonstop. "But you don't love me!"

I looked up at the waiter, standing awkwardly beside our table. He gave me a sympathetic smile and asked if I needed any help. I glanced at Lisa and shook my head to him.

"Lisa-yah, let's just go home now! It's getting late now." I told Lisa as she turned to me. She hummed and tried to get up, but stumbled back down. I quickly got up and held her arm. "Hey, be careful! Are you drunk?" We ordered some drinks, but not soju since it's too strong. But... Lisa kept asking for more to quench her grief.

"What!? No~ I'm not drunk. I can drink a whole bottle more! Give me, come on! I'll prove it!" She laughed at her own tipsyness! One minute sad, and then the next, all smiley? She's crazy! Lisa tried to free herself from me, but I didn't let her. I told her, "No need! I believe you, you're not drunk!"

"Sir, do you need help, I can book a room for two?" The waiter suggested. "No! Just call us a cab. That'll do!" I quickly denief the offer. There's no way I'll stay in a hotel room, that too with another artist! That's enough to create a misunderstanding! I wrapped my arm around Lisa's shoulder, saying, "Come on, Lisa. Let's get going!"

"What about the bill?"

"Don't worry, I paid for it. Now-"

"What about the dessert?"

"Sigh! Here, have it!" I take a spoonful of the Bingsu that was left and shoved it in her mouth. "There! Let's leave-"

"Mm~ More Soju~"

This girl, I- She's clearly drunk and dared to cut me off!? I let go of her and started pushing from behind her shoulders. "Don't even speak another word or I'll leave you right here! Understood?" I scolded her in my meaniest tone ever. I knew I'm very scary when I'm mad at someone, she must be scared now! But Lisa giggled!

 I knew I'm very scary when I'm mad at someone, she must be scared now! But Lisa giggled!