James gets Bullied?!

Dan's POV

I felt really upset for Justin having to walk home all by himself, when I got to school the next day I looked everywhere for him but he was nowhere to be found. Lunchtime came and there was no crowd of people at his normal table, I went over to where James was last time but he wasn't there either, I sat down next to my sister.

Amanda: What's wrong Dan?

Dan: Do you know where Justin is?

Ron: I heard he was sick at home

Dan: Oh... what about James?

Amanda: Who's James

Dan: I met him yesterday and I can't find him anywhere

Ron: We'll help you find him later after class ok

Dan: Alright

When I was walking back to class I heard talking, I followed the talking and I saw James, I was about to go up to him when I saw two guys, I hid and watched them.

James: Bro you said you would stop!

???: Like I would listen to you. I said I would stop to get you off my back but that didn't work.

??? 2: If you tell anyone I will pound you into the ground!

???: And don't even think about telling the principal or you are DEAD!

The two guys left and James was headed to his next class, I stopped looking and realized I was gonna be late for class. I started sprinting to my class I made it just in time, I sat down right before the teacher walked in, at the end of class I went to my locker to tell Ron and Amanda that I had found James, but they weren't at their lockers, I wonder were they are?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda's POV

I was headed to my locker when I heard someone yelling, I quickly ran there cuz I thought it was Dan but when I got there I saw a kid that looked a year younger than Dan, and two guys that looked like they were in 8th grade holding the kid's backpack,

Kid: Hey Give that Back!!

???: Ahaha

I was about to go up to them when the principal walked up to them,

Principle: Boys give the kid his Backpack back or your both be suspended!

They let go of the backpack and left, the principal then left the kid by himself. I went over to him and he backed away from me,

Amanda: I'm not gonna hurt you but what's your name? And why are those kids bullying you?

Kid: My name is David but people call me Squid and I don't know why those kids keep bullying me.

Amanda: Nice to meet you but, can you tell me anything about those guys?

Squid: They always bully kids like me, and I think that they're someone's brother or something.

Amanda: What do you mean kids like you?~~~

TBC

I will probably update this by next week, but it will take a lot of time either way.