She was Right!

Dan's POV

The Next Day...

I couldn't focus at all, even without the messages being sent to me all day, I couldn't stop thinking about how most of them are true. I shook my head.

Dan: *Whisper* Nothing that they said is true, right?

???: No Dan Everything that I said is true!!

I looked around, but everyone was writing like I was meant to be doing, I started writing, but I couldn't stop the feeling that someone was watching me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch...

I was about to sit down with my friends when someone pulled me into the back of the cafeteria, I got startled and looked around, and I saw James.

James: Hi Dan...

Dan: What do you want?

James: I deserved that. Look, I know that you're mad at me, but I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you...

Dan: Thanks, I guess, but that means nothing now, I already have my friends, and you're not a part of them!

James: Dan, I am your friend, tho

Dan: No, you're not. Friends trust each other no matter what! You didn't trust me then, and I doubt that you trust me now!!

James: I do trust you. Why don't you believe me?

I paused. I remember when I asked him the same thing. It was when we were arguing about Danny Darko just like now.

Dan: Uhh I...

James: Why?

Dan: Because... because...

James: You don't know why, do you?

Dan: I want to believe you but that's hard to do when you haven't believed me before!

James: I believe you now! Isn't that enough?!

Dan: You didn't care enough before to even consider believing me!

James: But -

Dan: No, I'm done with this conversation!

I was about to leave when James grabbed my arm and pulled me, I looked at him angrily, and he let go.

James: Dan, hear me out!

Dan: You didn't, so why should I?!

James: Because you're not me...

Dan: ... Fine, I'll listen

James: I should've believed you before, I'm sorry that I was too stubborn too...

Dan: *Sigh* Thanks for believing me...

James: Am I your friend again?

Dan: Yeah...

I left and sat down with Jem, Justin, and Squid, I was trying not to think about the messages again but they all came back almost instantly, I ate slowly and tried to get the thoughts out of my head, that's when Justin sat closer to me and whispered.

Justin: *Whisper* Dan, are you okay?

Dan: *Whisper* Y- yeah, why wouldn't I be...?

Justin: *Whisper* Because of the messages...

Dan: *Whisper* I'm not t- thinking about those at all...

Justin: *Whisper* Dan, you need to get them out of your head it's not healthy to think that the stuff they wrote is true! Because it's not!