My life is over

Jemma's POV

I hadn't seen Dan all day today, he wasn't even in class, after class I went to look for him. But no matter where I looked he wasn't there.

Jem: (Did he skip school?)

I looked everywhere, he just didn't come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school...

I was so worried about Dan he didn't show up to any of his classes. I looked again but instead of finding Dan I found James and Justin, I went over to them.

Jem: Have you seen Dan?

James: No...

Jem: I haven't seen him all day I thought he was with you guys

Justin: We haven't seen him either, you don't think he skipped school do you?

James: It doesn't sound like a thing Dan would do

Jem: I don't think he would just skip school for no reason, I also don't think that he wouldn't tell his friends why he skipped.

Justin: Your right, where could he be then me and James have looked everywhere for him.

James: I even had to cover for him when he didn't show up

I thought for a second.

Jem: I think I know where he is follow me

Me, Justin, and James ran towards the park, we saw Dan sitting on the swings, and I sighed in relief. We ran up to Dan and hugged him, and after a few seconds, we let go.

Jem: Dan were you here all day?

Dan: Uh... M- maybe...

James: Why?

Dan: I- I just didn't want to go to school today...

Justin: You could've at least called us!

Dan: I know...

Jem: I was worried about you Dan! I didn't know if you were hurt or something!

Dan: I'm sorry okay?!

Justin: What's wrong with you!?

Dan: Nothing! Just leave me alone for Once!!

Dan got up and ran away, I was gonna chase after him but James and Justin grabbed my wrists and pulled me back.

Jem: Dan Wait!!

They let go.

Justin: What's wrong with him?

Jem: I have no Idea...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

I had flipped out on Justin and ran, I kept running until I was in my room, and my sister came in and told me to sit down, I sat on my bed and she sat next to me.

Amanda: Why didn't you go to school today?

Dan: *murmurs* I don't know...

Amanda: Mum's gonna be livid when she finds out

Dan: (Maybe she doesn't need to know) Yeah she would be

Amanda: What does that mean?

Dan: Nothing

Amanda: Dan, Mum is gonna find out at some point, so don't do anything you might regret.

Dan: (She's right) Fine!

Amanda got up and left my room, I sighed and waited until mum got home to get my punishment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later...

I heard the front door open, Mum opened my door and she did not look happy.