She Did What!!

Dan's POV

I was in Miss T's class when I saw Justin outside the door, it looked like he wanted to talk. I raised my hand and pointed to the door, she saw him and let me go. I went to Justin.

Justin: You need to follow me!

Dan: Why what's happening

Justin: James is hurt!!

Dan: What?! How- Who hurt him!!

My blood was boiling, I could feel myself losing control over my body, I counted to ten in my head to calm down.

Justin: Maddy!!

Dan: What- She-!

Justin: Follow me!!

We started running towards the cafeteria, I saw Maddy holding James against the wall. I ran up to her and pulled her off him, I looked at her.

Dan: Maddy How Dare You!!

Maddy: *innocent voice* Dan he was hitting me first I was just protecting myself

Dan: S- stop!! You are not all innocent you are the one who started this whole thing!!

Maddy pinned me against the wall, I pushed her off of me. I don't know how I did it but I pinned her against the wall, she gave me a look, threw me to the floor, and punched my arm, I grabbed it in pain. Justin pushed her against the wall and almost hit her until a teacher grabbed him.

I got up from the floor, and Miss T looked at me in disbelief, I looked around and the whole school was there, I saw James and a teacher leave for the nurse's office, and I grabbed my arm in pain. I felt like crying, Miss T ran up to me, and she came down to my level.

Miss T: Dan are you ok? what happened when I let you out?

Dan: Ja- James was h- hurt...

Miss T: Who- ... Maddy hurt him?

I nodded, she turned and went over to Maddy, she said something to her and Maddy left. I got up looking around and everyone left except for Squid and Justin, they were gonna come over to me but instead they left, I looked back at Miss T, she was coming back to me,

Miss T: Are you ok Dan?

Dan: Y- yeah

I grabbed my arm again, I don't know why but it hurt badly, Miss T looked at my arm. I let go of it so she could see, when I let go I looked and it was all red, that was probably why it hurt so much. I grabbed it again she looked at me.

Miss T: C'mon I'm gonna bring you to the nurse

I nodded not wanting to say anything, I walked with her to the nurse's office, and I saw James sitting on a bed. Miss T was talking to the nurse so I went to James.

James: Hi D- Dan...

Dan: What happened with Maddy? Why did she hurt you?

James: I confronted her about her secret boyfriend with Justin, and she got really mad and pinned me to the wall, she punched me a few times before Justin pulled her off me. She hit him a few times then he fell, I grabbed her from behind and Justin ran to get you and that's when-

Dan: I saw you pinned to the wall...

James: Yeah and now I'm in here hoping the pain will go away...

James looked down to the ground, I hugged him.

James: Thanks Dan

Dan: Your welcome

Nurse: Here you go Dan

I let go of him and turned around, the nurse smiled at me and handed me an ice pack, I smiled weakly back sat down on a bed facing James, and put the ice pack on my arm. It hurt even more as the ice pack touched my skin, I removed it and held my arm in pain.

James: Dan you ok?

Dan: I think so...

I put the ice pack on my arm again, it hurt a lot but I ignored it so my arm could get better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school...

I went straight to my room and put on one of my hoodies to hide the redness in my arm. I got up and locked my door hoping no one would want to come in my room, a few hours later I was on my computer when I heard a knock at my door. I got up from my chair, and hesitated before opening the door, I saw Squid, and I sighed in relief.

Dan: Oh hi Squid what's up?

Squid: I know a lot happened today but I want to see you play your guitar!

He sounded excited, I let him in my room and locked my door again, I grabbed my guitar from off the wall. I started playing the beginning of the song I had started to make. After I was done he looked astonished.

Squid: Dan That Was Amazing!!

Dan: Thanks, it's just something I've been working on for a little, you're the first person to hear it

Squid: I'm glad because that was epic, you need to show more people that song! Maybe even post it online!

Dan: I don't know...

Squid: You don't know?! If I had this great of a talent I would show all my friends!

Dan: Well, I'm just not as outgoing as you are

Squid: Yeah I know I know but you should still tell James and Justin at least!

Dan: Ok I'll tell them but only them I'm not gonna post it online

Squid: Alright

Squid's phone went off.

Squid: I gotta go bye Dan see ya tomorrow

Dan: See ya

He left and I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.