Dan has Powers!?

Amanda's POV

Amanda: What do you mean kids like you?

Squid: He bullies kids that aren't... normal, at least that's what I've been seeing...

I then heard the bell ring

Squid: Whelp I gotta head out see ya, don't be a stranger stranger

He left and I head to class, worried Dan would get bullied by the two guys bullying that other squid kid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and left for class, in class Jemma was throwing papers at me again. I tried to ignore it, but she was throwing them like crazy, one of them even hit the teacher, and she didn't even react she just kept on teaching the class like normal. I was so close to just yelling at her, but I tried so hard to stay calm until I saw another piece of paper hit the teacher and she did NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!

I felt flames in my hands, that I couldn't control, then I felt anger in my eyes. I tried to calm down but I just couldn't, I was so upset that I couldn't even calm down a little bit, I felt myself losing control over my body little by little until I wasn't controlling my body anymore.

I tried to take control again but I couldn't, it was like a video game but I was the character being played. After a while of trying to calm down, I was finally calm, when I took control again everyone was staring at me like I had done something wrong, I looked around the classroom, all of the desks were on the floor faced upside down, and the kids were scared.

I thought I was gonna get sent to the principal but the teacher was gone, and she didn't even come back to the classroom, I left class and went to the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda's POV

I was in class when I heard some noise come from Dan's classroom, a teacher came running into the class,

Teacher: Something's wrong with Dan!

I got up and ran straight to Dan's classroom, when I got there I saw desks upside down and burn stains on the walls, but Dan wasn't there I ran to the cafeteria, and I saw Dan sitting down at our spot I went up to him,

Amanda: Dan? What happened?

Dan: I don't know, at first I was mad then I couldn't take control of my body, it was like I was a completely different person.

Amanda: This happened when you were mad?

Dan: Yeah

Amanda: Oh no I know what's happening to you

Dan: What is it?!

Amanda: You have an evil side to you just like me.

Dan: You have an evil side?

Amanda: Yeah I do but I can take control at any time I want to, and you can't because you just found out about it.

Dan: Soo I have superpowers like you? This is so cool!

Amanda: Yes but no, you don't have superpower's your evil side does, and since you can't control it, technically you aren't using your powers

Dan: Aww

I heard the bell ring again, me and Dan headed to class.