Im gonna Help

Dan's POV

After School...

We were at home and I was still a little sad that I didn't have superpowers. I was playing Minecraft when I heard my sister say,

Amanda: Dan I need you in my room!

I got up and went to her room, she patted for me to sit down on her bed, and I went and sat down.

Amanda: Dan Im gonna teach you how to take control of your evil side. The first thing to do is try not to get too mad, when you do feel yourself getting angry use this to calm down.

She went over to her drawer and grabbed out a fidget spinner, she passed it to me.

Amanda: Another way to stay calm is to make sure that you breathe in and out slowly, this will help you take control again.

Dan: Is that it? Or is there something else I need to do or know?

Amanda: You might want to name it so we don't have to keep calling it your 'evil side'

Dan: What did you name yours?

Amanda: I named mine Willow

Dan: Why? What are her powers?

Amanda: She can vanish and create disasters anywhere she wants

Dan: *Gasp* that's so cool!🤩

Amanda: It's pretty cool at least when I take control, sometimes it doesn't even work.

Dan: Wait, you can't take control at times?!

Amanda: Yeah but, that's not important, you'll be fine.

I got up without any more questions a little worried I wouldn't be able to take control. I pushed the thought to the back of my head and started to find a name for my 'evil side'. After a few minutes of thinking and I found a name, Danny Darko. It's not original but it's a pretty good name.

Sorry for the short chapter/episode, there wasn't much I could do with this one