Is She Insane

The Next Day...

I was in my third class when I heard a noise come from the hallway. Everyone got up and looked out the door, all of the kids started leaving the class, and the teacher left with them.

I got up and looked at where they were going, I followed them until we reached the cafeteria, I couldn't see anything that was happening. I made my way to the front of the crowd just to see Jemma and Maddy Fighting!!

The teachers stopped them for about half a second, they tried to hold them back but they were too strong apparently, they got out of their arms and jumped back on each other.

I wanted to do something but I knew I couldn't stop a fight from happening, so I just kept watching them. After about ten minutes the Headmaster came and split them up.

Headmaster: What is the meaning of this?

Maddy: She started to attack me so I defended myself!!

Jemma: I Didn't attack her she was bullying my Friend So I Defended them!!

Headmaster: You both were fighting so you both have a week of detention! I suggest everyone gets back to class before I give you detention as well.

We all headed back to class, everyone could not stop talking about the fight. I started thinking about who started it in the first place.

Dan: (It couldn't have been Maddy right? It had to be But no it couldn't have been right?)

After class I was going by a hall when I saw a girl and Maddy talking, I wanted to listen in but the bell went off so I ran to class without a second thought. I sat down and the teacher gave me a dirty look but didn't speak, I looked behind me to see Maddy sitting down.

Dan: (What How did she get here before me??)

I ignored it and copied down what he was writing on the board. It was the end of class, and Maddy came over to me.

Maddy: Hi Dan!

Dan: H-hi Maddy

Maddy: What's wrong?

She got a little closer to me and I started to feel uncomfortable I backed one step back.

Dan: Nothing wrong, *Bell goes off* I gotta go...

I headed towards my class and sat down I wasn't too late luckily, I drew in my book for the whole hour. When I was walking to my last class I saw Maddy talking to the same girl, I had time so I listen in on the conversation.

Maddy: I want more money!

???: I already gave you your money!

Maddy: I did the Task Give Me More Money!

???: Fine Here

She pulled out a hundred pounds of her bags and gave them to Maddy.

Maddy: Now what's my next Task?

???: You have to-

The bell went off and I was gonna be late again... so I ran to my class and sat down, I wasn't even late this time.

Dan: (I wonder what that was for? Wait did she get paid to bully Jemma's friend! And fight her just to get that money!! Was Justin right?)

I was stuck in my thoughts for a while until I heard the teacher say something about a test.

Teacher: We have a test in 4 weeks so study!!

He looked at the class but at me in particular, I never passed any of my tests so I knew why he looked at me. As soon as I got home I went to my room and tried to study, but as soon as I went on my computer to search for something up I got distracted by game notifications.

I clicked clear all and started to focus, after about 2 hours I started to get bored, I clicked Minecraft and started to play. I was building when I looked at the time, it was 11 PM! I got out of Minecraft, looked at my notes and I got nothing done not a single note was taken.

Dan: I... Did I play Minecraft for three Hours? And I didn't take a single note down from the 2 hours of studying!! You have got to be kidding me!

I was so upset at myself, I didn't take one note and I stayed up nearly all night playing Minecraft. I went to my bed and lay down, I didn't even try to study again, I fell asleep after 10 minutes...