How Dare They!!

Dan's POV

The Next Day...

I was walking to class when I heard Jemma and Squid, I ran towards them. When I got there they were getting beat up by James' brother's, I felt my blood boiling as they tried to beat up my friend's.

I started to loose control of my body, I didn't even try to calm down, my mind was in a total different place. I blacked out for a while until I took control again, I looked around and the two brother's were on the ground, Jemma and Squid stared at me in shock.

Squid: What in the world?

Dan: I told you I wasn't lying

Jem: I'm sorry for not believing you...

Dan: It's okay, but are you guys hurt?

Squid: Luckily no, but we might want to get out of here before someone see's us...

Me and Jem nodded and we all left to class. They were talking while I was smiling I was Finally getting my friends back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After School...

I was walking home from school when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around but no one was there, I turned back around and started running home. When I got there I ran inside and locked the door, I sighed and looked out the window but no one was there, I went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddy's POV

After I got Expelled it was my mission to make Dan's Life a Living Nightmare!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

I was finishing up some homework when I looked out the window, I saw a shadow figure outside, I got up and sneakily went outside, I got there but no one was there.

Dan: Is my brain just messing with me or did I just see-

The door closed I turned around and ran to see if it was locked, I opened the door and sighed in relief. I started to look around, no one was there I stopped looking and went back inside, I went to my room but when I got there my guitar was gone. I started to panic and look around my room to see if it fell or something, but it wasn't anywhere I sat down on my bed and started to breath quickly in and out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda's POV

I heard the front door slam shut I went out of my room, I soon after saw Dan open the door again, I went back into my room. A few minutes later I heard Dan having a panic attack, I ran to his room and sat down next to him.

Amanda: Dan, Relax breath in and out slowly okay...

He started to breath slowly, soon after he calmed down.

Amanda: Dan whats wrong?

Dan: My guitar is gone and I can't find it, I think its gone forever!

Amanda: Dan relax we'll find it, for now don't worry about it

Dan: I can't not worry about it that's one of my most precious items!!

Amanda: I know but you can go a few days without it right?

Dan: A few days!? I guess I could...

Amanda: Good, don't worry we will find it.

Dan: Okay okay...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

After Amanda left my room, I started looking for my guitar again, there was no way I was just gonna sit there and worry all day. After an hour or two I still couldn't find it and my room was a mess, I couldn't believe that I had lost it, I cleaned up my room and sat back on my bed. I laid down and tried to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day...

I woke up still sad and annoyed that I had lost my guitar, I put the thought to the back of my head and went to school. On my way there I saw the same shadow figure, I looked around but no one was there, I shook my head thinking its just my mind messing with me.

I continued walking hoping the figure would just disappear but it didn't, I started to run to school just to get away from it. I finally got to school, and went straight to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch...

I sat down next to my friend's feels good to call them that again, we were talking for a while when my phone vibrated luckily no one else heard it, I looked down at my phone and opened messages, I looked to see who texted me but it was an unknown number I clicked it.

Unknown: Your gonna regret what you did to me Daniel Robert Middleton!!

I paused, and reread the message scared.

Jem: Dan you ok you haven't been talking?

I shot my head back up and put my phone in my pocket fast.

Dan: Yeah i'm good sorry got distracted that's all *Forces Smile*

Jem: You sure?

Dan M- mhm...

She stopped asking and started talking with squid again, I got another message, I grabbed my phone again and looked.

Unknown: Btw I have your Guitar and your never getting it back, to make sure of that i'm gonna break it!

I felt unbelievable Rage, I put my phone back in my pocket and started to breath slowly in and out but I could still feel my Rage slowly increasing. I excused myself from the table and went to get some fresh air, I tried to calm down but my brain wouldn't let me, I was to nervous and Angry. I grabbed out my phone and texted them.

Dan: Don't you dare!

Unknown: I Can do whatever I want!

Dan: No You Can't!!

Unknown: Yes I Can

I stared at the picture in horror, I put my phone away and started quietly crying until the bell went off, I wiped my tears and went into class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Home...

I went into my room and sat down on my bed.

Dan: I can't believe that they broke my guitar! Whoever they are there gonna pay for that!

Amanda: Someone broke your guitar?

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

Dan: Yeah I'm So Mad!

Amanda: Dan relax I can get you another one

Dan: That's Not Enough!

I could feel my blood boiling, I could barley contain my anger.

Amanda: Dan look I know its not enough, nothing I do is going to be "enough" but I will get you another one, and revenge is not the answer!

Dan: But they broke my most precious Item! They can't just get away with that!!

Amanda: Do you even know who broke it?

I looked back down, and shook my head.

Dan: No I don't but when I find them-

Amanda: Dan!

Dan: Fine I'll calm down...

I sighed and looked back up at her, I tried to just let it go but I couldn't just let them get away with it.

Dan: *Lieing through teeth* F- fine i'll let it go...

Amanda: Good

Amanda left my room, as soon as she left, I was forming a mental plan on how to get back at whoever broke my guitar.