Are they finally gone?

Dan's POV

The Next Day...

I woke up exhausted, I did not want to get up today, but after a few minutes of laying down, I got up and got dressed. When I got to school, I just sat down and tried to listen to my teacher as best as I could...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch Time...

I sat down and ate slowly, I had a massive headache, and I could barely eat. Justin sat next to me,

Justin: Dan, are you alright? you don't look good.

Dan: No, I didn't sleep well last night, and I have a headache...

Justin: Why didn't you get to sleep last night?

Dan: Uhm... Th- the messages are back...

My phone went off, I was about to grab it, but Justin grabbed it instead. He put it in his pocket and looked at me.

Justin: You need to try to get them out of your head...

Dan: I've been trying all night long it's just not working...

Justin: Don't believe what they're saying, okay? Whatever they wrote is wrong, don't let them get to you...

Dan: *Nods* I know they're wrong...

Justin: Good...

He put my phone back down on the table, and I sighed and continued to eat.

Justin: If they text you again, don't read it, okay?

Dan: I won't...

I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag, Jem and Squid sat down with us soon after...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's POV

I looked at them and sat a bit closer.

Justin: They're back...

Squid: Who's back?

Justin: The messages, Dan's getting them again...

Jem: That can't be, I deleted them from his phone, and they shouldn't be able to text him again!

Justin: Whatever you did, it wasn't permanent, but it lasted a little longer than a day, so can you do it again? Later, not now...

Jem: I could, but I want it to be permanent, not just for a day!

Squid: I don't think that's gonna be possible unless you know some other way to get rid of them...

Jem: I don't, but I need to find a way! This is not right!

The bell rang, I looked at them and said,

Justin: Jem, do you think you can figure out a way by the end of the day?

Jem: Maybe...

Justin: It's fine if you don't. we just need to find a way for him to stop reading them or get rid of them completely...

Both: Yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan's POV

I was in class trying to pay attention when I heard my phone go off again.

Dan: (H- How are they texting me again? I already read one today...)

I looked around the room to see if anyone else heard my phone go off. Luckily, no one noticed. I grab my phone from off my desk and read the message.

Maddy: You will never succeed in life!

I sigh and put my phone down.

Dan: (I need to get her out of my head!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school

I walked out of the school building, feeling drained both physically and emotionally. As I left the building, I saw Justin. He came up to me and asked,

Justin: Hey, Dan, how are you feeling now?

Dan: I'm fine...

Justin: Are you sure? You still seem off. Did they text you again?

Dan: Uh...

Justin: Dan! You need to get them out of your head. Nothing that they say is true!

Dan: I know...

There was an awkward silence until Jem came up to us and said,

Jem: Hey, I found a way to get rid of the texts completely!

Dan: You did?

Jem Nods. I grab my phone and give it to her. She takes my phone and starts doing something. After a few minutes, she gives me my phone back and says,

Jem: They shouldn't be able to text you at all. If they text you again, tell me, and I will try to find an even more permanent solution!

I smile a bit, I thank her and leave off home, I go to my room. I went on my computer and played minecraft. After a few hours, I checked my phone, and Jem was right. They didn't text me again, I sighed, relieved, and went to bed.