Gay- Pt1

Wanda's POV:

Today is the day.

For months now I've had a minor...or major crush on Natasha Romanoff. We became best friends after Ultron happened.

Every Saturday we go out together and have a fun day out, keeps us out of the compound. I haven't made a move yet cause 1) Bruce left her not long ago and 2) I'm not sure if she even likes girls.

I planned out the perfect day for us, a bit of help was needed from Steve, Sam and Vision but we got it done.

I'm suprised Steve didn't go on a rant about how "Girls loving girls is wrong". I'm just thankful he isn't narrow minded, he did grow up in the 1900's after all.

So here I am now, lying in bed hoping today won't fail. I rolled out of my covers and got ready for the day.

I went down to the kitchen for breakfast and spotted Sam by the toaster with earphones plugged in. Singing and dancing to whatever he's listening to.

I couldn't help but laugh, he heard it and turned around. "Heeeeyyyy Wanda." the man said. Poor guy.

"Hey Sam"

"We're gonna pretend you didn't see that. Anyways, you ready for today?" He questioned, taking his toast from the machine.

"I feel like I am. What if she hates me after?" I asked, he was quick to say she won't but I'm not sure.

Another person walked into the kitchen but I was too caught up in my own thoughts to realize who it was until they put a hand on my shoulder.

"Morning Wands."

I turned my head to meet her eyes, those eyes I get lost in too often. She had a smile on her face, her gorgeous red hair flowing just below her shoulders in loose curls and her forrest green eyes lit up with happiness.

"I'm really excited to see what you've planned for us!" she cheered

Okay now I'm scared, what if it disappoints her or she thinks I'm trying to hard? Only time will tell I guess. "Me too, meet me in the garage in like 20 minutes?" she nodded and I left the kitchen to go to my room

When I got there's I stood infront of my mirror and scanned over my outfit. It's not much, really just a tights, my black Adidas and a red shirt.

I planned today perfectly. First we're going to see Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. She loves zombie themed things and I'm not sure why but it's funny so it will do.

Next, I'm taking her to ice skating since she has no idea how to.

After that we're going to this cool book store/coffee store because she loves to read.

Finally there a picnic waiting for us a little bit into the forrest next to the compound that has a perfect view of a lake the sun shines on when it sets.

After about 20 minutes I got downstairs and see Nat standing next to her Corvette Stingray, she really does love that car.

"Well m'lady, what does the princess have planned for us today?" she joked, with a terrible attempt at a British accent.

"Get in the car Romanoff, I tell you where to go!" I joked back, even though she complied.

Once we were both in she drove off and I gave her directions to a movie theater not too far away.

When we got there, we ordered our drinks and popcorn. As I went to go buy the tickets I saw her eyes wandering to the movie we were going to go see, she just doesn't know we're actaully seeing it. I had told her we'd watch some boring romcom.

When I came back to the redhead she was bouncing, trying to atleast look excited about a romantic comedy. Bless her for trying.

"Soooo, I might have lied to you about this movie" I grinned. She had a questioning look on her face and looked towards the zombie movie. When she turned back to me I nodded and she pulled me into a big hug. I like this.

The woman dragged me into the the theater and got us seats right in the middle. And so the movie started.

-

So the movie was fun, I didn't think zombie related things could be that entertaining.

We are now back in the car, heading towards the next location. When we arrived horror was spread out across her face. "No, I'm not going in there"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-"

"I swear if you say no one more time..." I warned

She couldn't do much after they so we went inside, paid and got our skates on.

I moved to go on to the ice but got pulled back by someone's grip on my arm, "Wanda, I don't know how to do this" she said, her voice soft

"Then I'll teach you."

We had spent a good 2 hours there's now, she's slowing putting it together but I'm getting tired.

"So the Big Bad Black Widow's afraid of ice skating? I bet Stark would have a field day with that!" I screamed from across the ice, receiving a glare from her.

"Wanda Marya Maximoff, the hell he will. I'll get you!" she screamed back. This is my chance

"Then come and get me!"

That was all it took for her to come skating towards me, I don't think she realizes what she's doing.

Suddenly she stopped and looked down " Did I just..." "YES!". She sent a smile so big her jaw is probably killing right now.

"I DID IT! OOHHH MY GOD WANDA THANK YOU! DID YOU SEE ME GO? I KNOW HOW TO ICE SKATE!" she squealed like a little kid. Fucking adorable.

We spent another 30 minutes skating until we were in the car driving to the stores

It's almost time, shit I'm scared.

-----
1003 words
Posting the othet part a bit later <3
24/01/22