Bullied Pt3

"What the fuck is going on!"

That once sentence almost stopped both of their heartbeats. They turned around. There he was, his face bright red with anger.

Natasha hid behind Wanda as he slowly approached them. His sister kept her body firm and made sure he wouldn't be able to get to Natasha, regardless of how he attempted. "Do you have a problem?" she asked him. Pietro looked over his sister and the girl hiding behind her, he noticed their flushed expressions and messy clothes.

He let out a sarcastic sounding chuckle, "Did you two-"

"Do you have a problem, Pietro?" she asked again, cutting him off.

The twin's parents moved into the doorway and saw the three teenagers. "Hello dear." Wanda's mother, Irina Maximoff, greeted her. She was about to move to hug her parents, but Natasha kept a hold on the back of her shirt. "Who's that behind you?" her father, Oleg Maximoff, asked. Wanda looked over her shoulder, Natasha nodded and smiled slightly. "This is my friend Natasha, Natasha Romanoff.".

"Oh yes! The transfer student from the school upstate?" Wanda's mother asked as she moved forward and put a hand on her son's back. Natasha moved from behind Wanda, feeling slightly safer in the situation, and nodded with a small smile.

"Oh, you must stay for dinner, please." their dad said as he brought in bags of groceries. "Sir I couldn't possibly intrude like that." she responded a little caught of guard. "Nonsense! Any friend of Wands or Piet is family. Wanda, keep her company while we make dinner?" he asked his youngest and she nodded.

Wanda held her hand out to Natasha and led her back into the room. Pietro's glare didn't go unnoticed so she rushed them towards the room.

The twins' parents watched how the two interacted throughout their time alone and dinner. Taking constant yet subtle glances at each other, pretending to be focussed the show that was playing on the TV, smiling when never the other smiled and blushing whenever they spoke.

Once Natasha had to leave, saying her mother texted her, Wanda rushed out of her chair to pull Natasha's out and led her to the door. Pietro was sent upstairs to go bath and Oleg said Iryna should talk to Wanda.

"Sweetheart, could you come sit down? I want to talk to you." she called her daughter over. "Yes?" she asked politely as she sat down across from her mother.

"You like Natasha, don't you?" her mom asked her with a small smile. Wanda nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah she's great! I've never become close friends with someone this easily."
Irina reached for her daughter's hand,"You know that's not what I meant."

Wanda tensed up and pulled her hand back, but Irina caught it in time. "I'm not angry, neither is your dad. Tell me about her.". Wanda was confused, her parents accepted her and she hadn't even told them what she identified as. She saw the genuine look on her mother's face and took a deep breath.

"Natasha, she-she's wow." her mother giggled," She's smart, she's funny, she loves reading and dance. She has a sister Yelena, she doesn't like me very much but I'm hoping we can change that-" ,"Why doesn't her sister like you?" Irina asked, interrupting Wanda. Wanda looked toward the stairs that led to her and Pietro's rooms. "That isn't for me to say." Irina nodded,"Alright kiddo, maybe go get ready for bed?".

Wanda looked at her confused, but did what her mother instructed. That night, just as Irina was getting ready to head to bed, she found a few notes lodged in between the pillows of the family's shared couch. Curiosity got the best of her, so she opened them up and read them.