Enough Pt2

Natasha's POV:
Wanda had been feeling really horrible after we had that talk about her Google doctor obsession. She's been off emotionally and physically.

I was really worried about her so I might have done a Google search about it myself which wasn't the best idea so I locked my phone and tried thinking of possible reasons for her off behaviour.

The symptoms she had were all similar to the fake pregnancy ones. I initially thought she could actually be pregnant because we used what we now call 'sex magic' not long before, but she had already taken three tests and two of the three were negative so she couldn't be.
There were constant changes in her behaviour and physical appearance it was hard to keep up with.

*One minute she was horny, the next she didn't want me to touch her.

*First she was happy, then she's crying or angry at a TV show.

*Her boobs got bigger and became more sensitive, which isn't something I'm complaining about, but it's just odd.

*She only wanted to eat take out and have vegetables as snacks.

*She had been throwing up a lot.

*And finally, she'd been pissing a hell of a lot.

All of it showed pregnancy symptoms so I got her tests again but those came back as negative as well.

One morning I woke up to her with her head in the toilet bowl, crying and throwing up. It hurt me to see her like that so I sat behind her and held her as she cried. "It's okay, everything's going to be fine." I whispered into her ear.

Once she finished up, I brushed her teeth for her and took her back to bed so she could sleep some more.

I called Bruce and he said we should come down to the compound. I thanked him and out to phone down. Later that day, I drove Wanda and myself to the compound so we could get whatever this is sorted out.

I carried her on my back into the compound because she asked me. I walked into the lab and put her down on one of the beds.

"Hello ladies, so what exactly do you need me to do today?" he cheerily asked us.

"Could you run a few tests on me please? I've been feeling horrible lately." Wanda politely asks him and he nods smiling at her.

An hour later, Bruce had done all the tests he could think of yet still it showed nothing was wrong with her. Out of nowhere, he said," The symptoms you're giving me are pregnancy symptoms. Could you not be pregnant Wanda?".

She looked down,"We took like six tests, only one came back positive."

He nods and goes into a drawer.

"Say Nat, when did you buy those pregnancy tests?"

"About five years ago. Why?" I ask confused to where he's going.

"Well pregnancy tests can expire from one to three years after manufacture so it's entirely possible that those negative ones were false negatives or the positive one was a false positive." He explains and I see a look of hope flash across Wanda's face as it did when we read the first test we took.

"Would you mind if I did a ultrasound?" he asked and we both nodded.

He took us over the medical wing of the compound and showed Wanda to a bed she could lay down on. He set the machine up and when he squirted some weird medical jelly on her stomach, she shrieked. Bruce and I chuckled so she flipped us both off.

He moved the device around on her stomach until he exclaimed ,"Aha!".

"What is it?" I questioned, feeling Wanda's grip on my hand tighten.

"Congratulations you two, you're going to be mothers!" he congratulated us and we both hugged each other at the same time.

I looked back at Bruce and mouthed "Thank you." to him. He left us and let us sink the information in.

We stayed like that for a while, eventually she started crying but I didn't dare move, knowing that she needed this after being told she wasn't pregnant by an expired test.

I kissed her forehead and she looked up and me with a teary smile,"We're having a baby."

I kissed the tip of her nose and smiled down at her,"Yeah we are."

_____
Hiii I hope this was okay :)
770 words

Also I have decided to turn 'The Wrong Maximoff' into a story and unlike this it will have a posting schedule of every Friday and Tuesday on the SAST time zone :)