Bullied Pt2

In one of their local coffee shops, sat two figures. Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. They had been brought closer ever since Wanda had decided she'd attempt to confront Natasha.

Wanda used the number that night. Instead of texting the girl like she was instructed, she went and gave her a call. They had spoken all night. Regardless of the fact that she was exhausted, Wanda stayed on just to talk to Natasha.

In Natasha's eyes, or at least what Wanda assumed, they were only friends. It hurt her more and more as her feelings grew for her friend, but she couldn't let it get in the way.

That brings us back to our story.

Wanda and Natasha were sat in a café shop on a cold Winter morning. It was a weekend, so they had no limitations to where they could go. They sat across from each other. Wanda with a cup of tea in hand and Natasha with a hot chocolate.

"...and that's how I got the scar." Natasha finished her explanation, taking a sip or her drink. Wanda had been a little zoned out, focussed more on Natasha's face than what she was saying.

She brought herself back to reality and replied,"So how many incidents does that make it?". Natasha thought for a second, "About thirteen.".

They had been planning and making a list to show Wanda's parents and the school principal. Yelena suggested to they do what was done to Natasha, but neither of the two girls are looking to physically hurt Pietro.

Half an hour, both girls were walking toward Natasha's home together. Wanda had her arm around Nat's shoulder and the other had her arm around Wanda's waist because she was shorter. Once they arrived, Wanda let go and walked Natasha to her door. "Until our next super secret meeting, Miss Romanoff." Wanda greeted foolishly with a grin. Natasha replicated her facial expression and greeted back,"Yes agent Maximoff, till our next meeting." she laughed.

Natasha pulled Wanda into a hug and buried her face in Wanda's neck,"Sorry and thank you for this, I know he's your brother and-", "No." Wanda cut her off. The shorter girl looked up and saw Wanda looking down at her with a certain look on her face, one she couldn't pin. She placed a kiss to Natasha's forehead and sucked in a tiny breath,"He's been a horrible person, he deserves what's coming to him. Especially since it was you he bullied." Wanda stated, a bit too aggressively towards the end, before she could actually register what she said.

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, "Me?". Wanda realised the mistake she made so she quickly covered it up with the first thing that came to mind. "Yeah, I mean, picking on someone half your size isn't fair." she joked, hoping that's all Natasha believed it was.

Unexpectedly, she was pushed out of the hug and stumbled backwards. "You dick." she laughed slightly as she regained her balance.

"Right, I think I'm going to head inside, meet at your place tomorrow?" Natasha asked and Wanda nodded with a slight smile. She watched as the other girl closed the door to her home and let out a deep sigh.

From there, Wanda walked back to her home and texted her best friend the moment she was in her room.

Bird Boy

Weird Girl
I have a question.

Bird Boy
Hello to you too. Also I told you
I didn't like people calling me that.

Weird Girl
Doesn't matter cause you
L-O-V-E me.

Bird Boy
Yeah yeah whatever.
What's the question?

Weird Girl
Do you think I'm gay?

Bird Boy
Have you fantasised about a girl?