Over

Natasha's POV:

Hi, I'm Natasha Romanoff. I'm 18 years old, attend S.H.I.E.L.D High School, I have a 4.0 GPA, and when I go to university, I plan on becoming a cardiologist. I have a sister, Yelena Belova, she's 15. Now don't get me wrong, she is cool and all but naturally...I'm more of a badass. Anyways, I live in a wealthy neighbourhood, so does the rest of my best friends: Wanda Maximoff, Maria Hill, Pepper Potts, Carol Danvers and Brunnhilde, better known as Valkyrie.

Wanda has Vision...I don't know his surname, Maria has Daisy Johnson, Pep has Tony Stark, Carol and Valkyrie need to wake up and realise they're in love, but me? I have my books, always have.

Seems like I have my life all set together right?

Yeah no...

The problem is I've been in love with one of my friends, being Wanda, since we were 14 years old. I never told her though, she's been on and off with Vision since we were 15. He always cheats at some point in the relationship, they break up, she eventually forgives him and they start dating again.

It's hard seeing someone you're in love with, be in love with someone else so much that they don't realise how much their other person is hurting them. Hearing her cry into my chest as she tells me how much she hates him but loves him at the same time. I've tried to explain to her that he doesn't love her back but she doesn't listen. It's an endless cycle.

I've tried to move on, I've tried dating someone but it never works. I get annoyed and then starts new books, she's the only person that I could see every second of everyday and not get sick of. She's it for me, but I'm not it for her.

Enough backstory though.

I'm currently sat in my room with all five of my friends. Pepper, Wanda, Valkyrie and I are doing our nails while Carol and Maria are playing Call Of Duty on the Xbox.

Lana Del Ray is playing in the background and none of us are speaking. Just enjoying each other's company.

"So ladies, anyone have a date to the senior prom?" I ask them. They all look up at me.

"Tony asked me earlier!" Pepper cheers with a wide grin.

"Daisy and I were always going to go together" Hill says, now looking back at the screen.

I see Carol and Valkyrie give each other discreet questioning looking until Carol nods.

"So um, Danvers and I are going together..." Valkyrie whispered under her breath.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, speak up?" Wanda requests with a smirk knowing exactly what she said.

"Umm, Carol and I...prom and dating" she says loudly enough for us all to hear.

"Yesss!!" Wanda and Pepper squeal as they hop up and down on their knees.

I can't help but chuckle at how exciting that is to them.

When they finally calm down, Maria spoke up.

"Romanoff, Maximoff? Anyone yet?"

I cleared my throat out and said,"No, I'm flying solo," I turn my head towards her,"nobody has my eye" I lie.

All our heads turn to look at Wanda, she has her head down and she's playing with her rings.

"Vis hasn't asked me, but I'm his girlfriend...we're going together I assume"

Whenever she spoke about her relationship with Vision she was sad.

I look up and see all my other friends with angered looks on their faces.