Stereotypical

College AU

It was a glorious night for the football team.
They had just won the championship game, and they were all celebrating in the locker room. After the celebration, the team headed to a local bar, where a massive after party was being thrown in honor of the team's success.

Among the sea of people, a pair of young women stood out: Natasha, the redhead quarterback, and Wanda, the brunette cheerleader with green eyes. Wanda was dressed in her cheerleader costume and had her hair up in a ponytail, while Natasha was wearing her jersey and jeans.

Natasha was hoping to get lucky tonight, so much that she wore a strap and a pair of boxer briefs. Wanda was hoping to get lucky too, but only with the school's QB.

Despite their different heights and builds, the two women were a striking pair. They were both attractive in their own way, with Wanda's delicate beauty and Natasha's strong, athletic physique. But their looks weren't the only thing that made them a striking pair. There was also a spark between the two women, as if they were drawn to each other in some deep, undeniable way.

As the party continued, the two women's attention kept turning back to each other. Whether it was a quick glance, a playful smile, or an accidental brush against each other, there was a clear pull between them that was difficult to ignore. The longer the evening went on, the more those glances and smiles turned into longer stares, and those accidental touches turned into something more intentional.

After making contact of some sort for the millionth time that night, Natasha moved through the crowd, trying to find the cheerleader. Her beer in hand and her confidence at an all high as she grabbed a gin and tonic for the other woman.

Soon enough, she found Wanda on a couch, twirling her hair between her fingers and smiling as she spoke to the team's wide receiver: Carol Danvers.

Her immediate response was to go over there and push Carol away, but she decided to be reasonable. She walked out of the bar and stood in an empty parking spot near the entrance, both drinks still in her hand.

She bit the top of the beer bottle to hold it there and pulled out her phone from her jeans pocket to send Carol a text.

Blondie, meet me outside please.

Carol reacted to her message with a thumbs up and appeared out the door of the bar two minutes later.

"Romanoff!" she jogged up to Natasha with her own beer.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Natasha reprimanded immediately.

Carol gave her a confused look and shrugged.

"Talking to that brunette from the cheer squad!"

"You're going to have to be a lot more specific. Because I spoke to all of them. Two are already coming home with me, so don't poach Romanoff." Carol laughed as she took a sip from her beer.

"How many damn brunettes are on the cheer squad? Name them." Natasha demanded.

"Shit there's Maria Hill, Kate Bishop, Wanda Maximoff, Jane Foster, Valkyrie but I think that's just a nickname I think, uhhh there's Hope Van Dyne oh and Jessica Jones." Carol lists off, eventually giving up on using her fingers to help count as she tried to remember.

"Green eyes." Natasha asked.

"Be more specific" Carol said as she took another sip of her beer.

"Uh, let me think...I think she has a button nose, subtle flower earrings, probably around 5'5 (1.65 meters), has a slightly shown butterfly tattoo on her arm just where the sleeve of her cheer uniform ends?"

"Oh Wanda! Yeah, she's hot. What don't want with her?." Carol laughed.

"Could you maybe back off her? I've been eyeing her all night, and you already have two girls." Natasha whined.

Carol smirked at her friend, wanting to tease her but at the same time feeling bad for her. "Okay carrot top, you can have her, although you rather take her a glass of wine rather than that. I, on the other hand, will happily take it." Natasha sighed and handed Carol the drink and made her way inside.

Her height allowed her to see over the crowd enough to make sure Wanda was still at the couch.

She ordered a glass of red wine and another beer for herself and made her way to Wanda.

"I'm so sorry, Carol had something to do, asked me to come keep you company." Natasha said offered Wanda the glass. The brunette took the glass and moved up so Natasha could sit, noticing her frame wasn't like Carol's. Natasha had a muscular frame rather than a lean frame.

"That's a damn shame, I was enjoying the captain's attention." she smiled.

Wanda immediately recognised Natasha, she had been looking at her all night and she noticed her on the field often, she even tried to get her attention at some point, she thought she had lost her chance when other girls started making their way to Natasha.

She took a sip of her wine, and leaned back into the couch.

She smirked into the glass as she watched Natasha nervously, trying to get comfortable and seem calm next to Wanda.

The moment Wanda locked eyes with Natasha she knew what she wanted, she wanted to make her move, but she couldn't. Why would she with country music and other girls throwing themselves at Natasha?

As she watched the other woman move in her seat and decided to send her friend Maria a text to request a music change on the speakers.

"So" Wanda smiled at Natasha innocently,"you're the quarterback, right? Natalie?" she cocked her head to the side.

"Natasha actually. And yes, I've been quarterback since my freshman year." she smiles.

In the background, Glory Box by Portishead started playing from the speakers.

Wanda moved closer to Natasha and placed an arm on the bicep,"I've seen you looking, all night in fact." she trialed her manicured nails down the fabric of the jersey.

She drank all the wine in her glass as she held eye contact. "The QB and a cheerleader, how stereotypical." she smirked.

Wanda stood up and offered her hand, Natasha immediately took it and let Wanda lead her wherever she wanted. Before she knew it, she was gently being pushed down into a booth corner booth with privacy curtains.

Wanda pulled the curtains closed, took Natasha's beer out of her hand and set it down on the table.

"I know your secret." Wanda said in a rather sultry voice.

She straddled Natasha's lap, facing the other woman. "What secret?" Natasha asked under her breath as she cautiously placed her hands on Wanda's exposed thighs.

Just as Wanda was about to speak, the curtains were ripped open.

Carol stood with a smirk on her face as two cheerleaders felt her up.

Wanda immediately recognised her friend Valkyrie kissing up Carol's neck and Maria holding Carol's hand as she felt her abs.

"Romanoff, the dorm's mine tonight." Carol said. Natasha, though slightly shocked at what she was seeing, she nodded and Carol immediately closed the curtains.

The moment the curtains were closed, Wanda looked back at Natasha.

"Now, where were we?"

_____
Hii
28/01/24
not checked
1220 words