•Just Friends Pt2

"Tasha?"

Natasha felt her heart tighten up, and she sucked a quick breath in.

"Yeah?"

Wanda turned in her arms and looked at her friend's eyes.

Natasha didn't want to admit the things she wanted to do to Wanda. The way she was wanted to make her scream. She would never push Wanda into that, though.

"Oh, I just wanted some comfort." she lied and she smiled innocently.

Wanda raised her eyebrows, knowing instantly Natasha was lying.

Wanda grabbed Natasha's chin with her fingertips, "I don't like when you lie to me Nat.". She sat up and Natasha watched her every move. The girl got onto her knees and straddled her best friend.

Wanda then grabbed Natasha's face and pushed their foreheads together. "Tell me the truth." she demanded while trying to look intimidating.

"Okay, maybe I just wanted to feel your skin." Nat admitted.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Wanda immediately took her pyjama shirt off, leaving Natasha confused as her friend encouraged her to take off her shirt as well. Once both of them were without a shirt, Natasha became acutely aware of the fact that she never wore a bra to sleep.

She went to cover her chest, but Wanda grabbed her hands and placed them on her waist. Wanda then unhooked her bra, threw it to the side, moved forward and wrapped her arms around Natasha's neck.

"There. You can feel my skin." she smirked as she watched Natasha struggle to keep her composure.

Wanda could feel Natasha's breath on her skin, she could feel how some of her fingers would gently twitch every so often, she could feel how much Natasha wanted to touch her.

She lifted one leg over and decided to put her body weight onto Natasha's thigh.

She subtly started moving her hips back and forth on her friend's leg. Natasha didn't notice at all, still to shocked with the situation to notice anything.

Wanda cupped Natasha's face and whispered, "I know you want to move your hands, use your mouth, do it. Do whatever you want.".

Natasha finally made eye contact," Vision?"

"He's probably fucking that whore, Paige."

She started grinding a bit harder on Natasha's thigh.

That was more than enough for Natasha to cross the boundary she's been wanting to cross for months.

She moved her hands down to the waistband of Wanda's pyjama pants. "Let's get these off?" she suggested and Wanda nodded.

She pulled it down to Wanda's knees and then off her legs completely, all while making sure Wanda continued her movements.

She laid back and watched as Wanda moved herself up and down on her thigh.

"I didn't realise church girls wore lingerie." Natasha joked as she pulled the band of Wanda's underwear. It was a cute white and blue lace undergarment with a little bow on the front of it.

"Well, I thought about it and I was never really a church girl when I actually thought about it. Just an obedient daughter."

Natasha sat up again and slowly ran her hands up Wanda's body. "You don't know how much I've dreamt of this moment." she said as she placed a kiss to Wanda's collar bone. "May I?" she asked as she played with Wanda's underwear lining. Received a bit of a struggled "Yes" she dipped her middle and index finger into Wanda's underwear, running her fingers through the younger woman's wet folds.