Oops Pt2

Natasha's POV:

They hurt her.
They hurt her after I had warned them not to.
Whatever the outcome of what I'm about to do is, it doesn't matter.
All that does is they can't hurt her anymore.

After Wanda had fallen asleep on top of me, I made sure she was fully asleep and wiggled my way out from under her. Once I was out, I checked to see if she was still sleeping, thankfully she was.

I slipped into some sweats and made my way to my office. They made her feel as if her life had no meaning, no importance. Time for them to know the feeling. Timing lines up well considering Wanda is going on a week long solo mission tomorrow. I just need the week off.

____
Day 1.

Name: Anthony Edward Stark
Birth Date: 29 May 1970
Alias: Iron Man
Nationality: American
Species: Human

Once Wanda left on the jet, I made my way inside to find Stark. Let's see what I can do with him.

I made my way to the lab, finding nothing but the empty Iron Man suit models. I walked out and went the garage, if he wasn't working on a weapon he was working on his cars, or his "babies" as he likes to call them.

When I got there I saw him under his Audi R8, he really loves that thing. His upper body was underneath the car and his legs out. Two single pole car lift jacks kept the vehicle up on either side. There was a metal table with wheels next to the car were I'm assuming the tools are.

"Hey Stark! Need some help with this?" I offered.

He rolled out from under the car,"That'd be great yeah" he said

"Cool, what can I do?"

"Could you increase the height of the jack on the other side's it's getting a little cramp under here" perfect opportunity.

I walked to the other side of the car, looking or something to wrap around the object. I looked up and saw chains hanging on the wall so I grabbed them, bent down and put it around the Jack. Tony didn't seem bothered by the noise.

"Okay, increasing the height" I said, before pulling both ends of the chain causing the jack to fall over and drop the side of the car.

"Romanoff! Help me! My hand is stuck!" He panicked, I ran around the car and asked if he was okay.

"I'll be fine, just please pull the board out so I can get out as well!"

"But why?" I asked, trying my best to not let him hear the smirk on my face.

"Cause if this other jack falls i'm dead!" He screamed.

"How does it feel to be helpless?" I asked as I bent down to see his distraught face.

"What?" he asked confused.

That was the last word said before I kicked the other jack, causing the entire car to collapse on him. Blood pooling on the floor.

"Stark?"

No reply.

Like he said, it did kill him...

_____
Day 2

Name: Steven Grant Rogers
Birth Date: 4 July 1918
Alias: Captain America
Nationality: American
Species: Human

Nobody had come to me about Tony so I assumed I got away with it. Steve was next.

I got out of bed, did my morning routine and put on some gym clothing and made my way to the kitchen.

There he was, leaning into the open fridge for something to drink. He pulled out a bottle of water and turned around.

"Hey Nat. Wanna come train with me? Tony was supposed to but he didn't leave his room this morning or come down for coffee" he asked with a smile.