Chapter 6 : Awkward Silence

The week went quite smoothly, getting to know Ranboo and Tommy was the best times of Tubbo's day. People had begun calling them the Bench Trio and the Bee Duo. The names actually felt right to Tubbo. The week began to feel like a normal school day but the weekend, he believed would forever feel different.

To be able to do anything he pleased was so weird, so that when it came he just layed there for a little. He soon heard noise from below him, Ranboo waking up to face the day. As far as it seemed, Ranboo seemed unaware of Tubbo being awake, tearing off the shirt he wore in the night to put on a new one.

He had no eyes on Ranboo's face, cause they had come to an agreement he wouldn't look till he was ready, but Tubbo couldn't bare not to look at Ranboo's naked back, how sleen he is, but without the girl like waist that seemed to manage to have. Tubbo was bright red but unable to look away.

At once he had a pillow smacking his face, making him flinch at realization Ranboo had saw him. "We're you looking at me?! What did we agree on?!" Ranboo snapped. "I didn't look at your face, I swear just your-" Tubbo retorted and shoving his face in the pillow, redder cause of almost facing to his crimes. He came to realize that the action was quite gay, and he didn't know if Ranboo was a normal guy or was gay or bi. "I'm sorry." He whispered expecting to be yelled at. "It's okay." Ranboo said, his voice cracking, and his voice sounding hitched.

Ranboo put on a shirt and new pants, probably aware that Tubbo has stuffed his face in the pillow, to control his temptation. The pillow smelled like Ranboo, and his America's West Coast scent mixed with sweet honey and vanilla. Do I, have a crush on Ranboo? He questioned himself. The awkward silence between them though was killing him.

"Did you like what you saw?" Ranboo questioned, his voice velvety in a flirt. Tubbo went silent in embarrassment, unsure how to answer the question without sounding like a pervert. "Is that a no or-" Ranboo questioned sounding confused. "It's not a no, I just- don't want to sound like a pervert." Tubbo said his voice now hitched. Ranboo hummed in response to this, it sounding casual. It almost sounded like he related but he didn't say anything so Tubbo didn't make any assumptions.

"You can get dressed now." Ranboo chirped. Tubbo froze, unsure if it would be safe to, without being teased for his girl-like structure. He didn't want to make Ranboo become out of a straight lifestyle he might be in. "Come on before I do it myself." Ranboo said, playfully. Tubbo gasped, throwing one of his pillows at the laughing Ranboo. Why didn't I throw the pillow Ranboo gave me? Tubbo questioned himself.

He looked down at the pillow, seeing his nails dug into it protectively. He was extremely confused on it, unable to let go of it. He couldn't help but feel his cheeks burn from Ranboo's statement. Ranboo put on his glasses and mask and finally Tubbo could look at Ranboo in the eyes he couldn't see.

Ranboo came up grabbing him, froze, confused and stunned. Ranboo only able to drop him on the ground, plopped him down. "Come on, you need to get dressed." Ranboo stated. Tubbo turned to the floor, red and having a desire to just let Ranboo change his clothes for him..

"Are you seriously gonna make me dress you?" Ranboo questioned. "J-just my shirt. " He stated not wanting Ranboo to feel to uncomfortable. Ranboo nodded, grabbing his shirt and tearing it off quickly after a moment. He put on a shirt on Tubbo, who agreed to put on his pants in the bathroom. Tubbo was extremely red from this.

It wasn't brought up for the rest of the day which is concerning and comforting at the same time.