Chapter 14 : Even Harder Day

The morning was hard, the day so far was going better. Ranboo not brining it up, which made it easier to forget. "So guys, have you heard what people are saying?" Tommy whispered to the group bringing attention to him. They all brought their faces close to him. Except Tubbo, he was drinking some water at the moment. "Our final partner assignment is a plotonic or romantic kiss. That's the rumors." Tommy whispered but loud enough for Tubbo to hear. Tubbo began choking on his water at once, Ranboo quickly helping him out. Just 7 in the morning and Tubbo was already choking.

So much for easier than earlier. The rumor would be stuck in his head till their beginning class which they will inform them this in. "Also heard the Science Fair isn't extra credit but graded so we have to do it." Tommy said with a puff, a bit of his blond hair moving. Of course Tommy was relaxed, he probably thought it wouldn't happen but this was probably not going to be the case. He was already dying inside from it, the idea of it being true felt so real that it was already happening.

Then they sit in class, the usual full time talking being paused. "Alright everyone let me explain the gist. Science Fair projects may be started on, it will happen in December, it is mandatory. Your Partner Projects will begin next week and just so everyone is aware the rumor is not the final assessment, please do not fret." The teacher explained their voice flat and emotionless. Tubbo never felt so relieved in his life, he fell deep in his chair. "Team Projects Start Today, You have to make a team of three and you must build a good starter home in survival. The house will be graded tomorrow. Please choose your group." They told. Kids quickly roamed, Ranboo grappling tight on Tubbo's arm, him lightly blushing as he got dragged to Tommy. They had a quick conversation, their attention returning to the teacher.

The teacher looks around the room, noting the teams and they dispersed. "Alright and as a valuable part of it Friendly Community Goals, every day we will say something sweet about your partner in front of class. Let's beginnn with Antfrost and his partner Velvetiscake." The teacher stated drawing the 'n' so they can choose. The American and his partner leaped up and Velvetiscake twirled around energetically. Velvetiscake wore a red hoodie as Antfrost wore a hoodie with cat ears on them. "Well let me see, Ant is cute." Velvetiscake stated, booping the cat boy's noise. The person Antfrost ammediatly faked frowned at it. The teacher ammediatly gave a disgusted look which made Tubbo fall deeper in his seat. Though not publicly announced his sexuality, he was gay and that was that.

"Well your cuter." Antfrost said getting lightly pink, "Sir Red.". They soon were saying it back and forth till the teacher slammed their hands on the desk. "Stop it right now!" They snapped, everyone was looking at her, and her anger at the representation. "I'm not sure the game your playing but if you are attracted to that guy-" they told pointing at Antfrost. "Then you have sinned just by liking someone." They finished. The two boys looked at awe and disbelief at the teacher. The teacher is homophobic! This isn't going very well. Is all he could think as the two students sat down, and they continued passing compliments to the person they've been stuck with. His heart was pounding hard in his chest. He knew how to compliment but somehow his heart was still going the speed of Flash on a treadmill at his tops speeds. This just might be the end of him.