Chapter 8 : Comments

Tubbo was doing his first stream since he got to the school. He began explaining the school for everyone. Many people said it was sus, some saying how much they enjoy Ranboo. People began pleading for a height check, causing him to cough. Ranboo could put his arm on Tubbo's head, and nobody knew he was that short. 'Did Tubbo cough' 'You ok Tubbo' 'Hmmm sus cough' his chat spewed out. He knew the cough was sus, cause he meant to act like he hadn't seen the comments.

"What are we talking about again?" He asked his chat. "Ranboo and Tubbo height check." A dono spoke. Be couldn't ignore it, so he yelled out to Ranboo. "Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled the name sounding casual on his British tongue. "What?" Ranboo questioned loudly. "My chat wants a height check between us." He yelled at Ranboo. Ranboo went silent, then answering, "Sure". The two went against the hall, with people beginning to state how tiny Tubbo.

Tubbo quickly defended Ranboo was just huge and he was simply a little shorter than average, making Ranboo scoff. Tubbo went back to what he was doing, people asking questions like have you seen his face, what's his real name, what was he like. He simply answered that the face was not revealed, and neither the name. That living was calm and he was a good person.

Sadly for Tubbo people weren't satisfied. 'Have you seen him naked?' 'you like him?' 'You guys dating' 'Guys got a ship name?' Inappropriate questions filed in. Tubbo's voice was getting hitched, and his voice was getting red. "I need to go to the bathroom, Ranboo entertain them." Tubbo said getting up watching Ranboo sit down and begin talking to his chat.

He went inside the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He was deep red, his hands fiddling with his green sweater. His blue eyes filled with insecurities. He was visually biting on his lip and shaking violently. He began breathing trying to calm himself. He looked at himself aware where his mind was wondering. "Why am I so dirty?" Tubbo breathed, looking at himself questioning himself.

"Why can't I just like girls." He questioned himself letting himself fall to the ground, and turn so his back was against the counter. He curled up biting his tongue pushing back the desire to scream and cry. He had an audience right outside this door and screams would obviously be audible. Not only would Ranboo be concerned as well as most of his chat, he'd probably be banned. So many concerned comments would come his way through other social media platforms.

He continued breathing, looking at the wall. He tried to keep his train of thought on the chat and the game he had to return to. It though was a desperate struggle. Especially with the awareness Ranboo could say whatever he wanted to his audience. Fuck Ranboo is stalling for me! His mind got reminded at once, getting up, calmed down and now just not wanting to bore and take up too much of Ranboo's time.

"Sorry guys I needed to go to the bathroom." Tubbo stated calmly as Ranboo got up to let him sit down, as Ranboo returned to what he was doing before. The chat returned to normal did most, him just ignoring comments about earlier. Tubbo had no interest in informing them what actually happened in the bathroom, or how he actually felt about Ranboo. That he wanted his lip against his. He bit down on his lip, and pushed it away.