Chapter 10 : The Bell Is Our Savior

Tubbo's mind was in a flurry of chaos that only could be demonstrated but fidgeting, stalling, and wide eyes. "What was the question again." He asked aware of the question, trying to buy him some more time. "Oh my god Tobes I asked." Tommy began being interrupted by aggressive ringing from a bell. His eyes fell onto Philza and his partner Technoblade who held a bell, hitting it with a spoon aggressively with Philza. "SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!" Technoblade yelled, a voice that made his yell almost sound like a raised voice. This person was seventeen with Philza who was twenty.

Tubbo never felt more relieved at the sight of two men banging a golden bell, it's sounds echoing around the cafeteria. Tommy looked the most shocked at this. "PHILZA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Tommy yelled on the top of his lungs, his loud voice coming over the clatter. "SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNO, TOMMY!!" Philza yelled seemingly enjoying the moment. His partner has having much affect on him, his relaxed and parental personality still existing besides the chaotic person. Technoblade, Tubbo reliezed was masked with a zombie pigman mask that showed his mouth and jaw. Technoblade also wore a red cloak with white tufts, a crown glued on his head, with boots and a jacket of light brown.

Technoblade also gave a dangerously powerful and rebellious vibe, which is probably why the staff didn't stop it at first, out of spite of the energy he held at times and strength he seemed to hold. After five minutes of this a staff came up, this guy towering over even Ranboo. This dude, was like eight, nine feet tall. Technoblade looked at the man still hitting the bell. Philza though had stopped, and encouraged Technoblade to stop, which soon stopped the noise and everything went back to normal.

Though it was over, Technoblade still had a smile plastered on his face. Technoblade had soon come to having a battle with plastic forks with some person, the whole watched in awe, staff waiting for something to go dangerous so they can step in. Technoblade though was menacingly laughing, as he defeated the student, making them trip, the fork facing their neck at a very far distance. The student though had a smile on his face, getting up, thanking the the cloaked teen for the exciting battle.

He watched Tommy watch in awe at Technoblade, impressed in his energy and capabilities. Admiring the rebellious personality Technoblade seemed to hold. Technoblade gave Tubbo a feeling that he is always planning something, that he was always a step ahead from his enemies and allies. He seemed to be a person of free will and making your own choices, and that having a controlling leader, much like a government led to chaos which he widely disagreed with.

Though wild and energetic, Technoblade also gave a slightly relaxed vibe, like that you could have a relaxed conversation with him for hours. Tubbo usually analyzed people like this, he though knew he was analyzing Ranboo too much, or maybe he was just checking him out. He knew he was trying to take in every detail about Ranboo. He was admiring him for every perfection and imperfection. Tubbo always wanted this type of information like this. It gave him people's boundaries usually. He liked respecting people's boundaries and being liked. If he gave the person a sweet person that can handle their energy and personality, but speak out easily, it gave someone a easy to get friend.

The school bell rang, taking him to reality, as he got up, happy the question wouldn't have to be answered. "The question." Tommy said quickly. "Ranboo's cool." Tubbo told happy to be able to give a short response, his excuse being his class. Ranboo quietly followed, waving goodbye to Tommy. Finally, I can relax. Tubbo thought relieved, letting out a sigh, and continuing to finish the school day.