Chapter 28 : Faith is Always a Choice

He eyes fluttered open, demanding to know where he was. With that wake up came with a lingering pain in his head and a sense of confusion. Tubbo's eyes lifted up to look around to see he was in the nurse's office. Tommy must of gotten Tubbo to the nurse's office, probably with Ranboo's help. It made sense so his mind eased slightly, comforted knowing that help had been gained from his friends. That he wasn't just abondoned in the maze all by himself. He very much doubted he would of managed to help himself in that time. Now he began to wonder what exactly happened.

Before he thought too hard on it he came to notice the sound of Ranboo's voice talking to an adult. "The plane is starting to let people on in a hour. You probably should go say goodbye to other people and what not." The adult advised. "I'm not going anywhere till I can speak to Tubbo." Ranboo battled sternly. He sounded like it was the last thing he was gonna do. It sounded like it was a life goal. Probably wasn't though, it wouldn't make sense for that. Tubbo's goal though was to get up and creep up on Ranboo. The nurse looked at Tubbo and Tubbo silently shushed them and they continue to attempt to encourage Ranboo. Tubbo sat up fully, and began struggling to get out of the bed without making noise.

He was weak most definitely and his head was in a lot of pain but he was determined. Once he shakily stood up he took a few steps and stumbled against Ranboo, wrapping his arms the tall American and began laughing as his legs gave up on him. Ranboo stiffened and turned confused but then stunned. A huge smile crossed Ranboo's face and he took Tubbo's hands off him, spun around, and lifted Tubbo up, slightly struggling but he managed. Ranboo nuzzled Tubbo and Tubbo laughed at it, mainly trying to put his weight to spots that aren't Ranboo's arms. The nurse gently smiled and looked at Tubbo, "You need to stay resting. You have a concussion so we need you to stay resting for about a week or until your better.". Tubbo frowned at that statement and looked up to Ranboo not wanting to be away from him. "I really wish I could come with you to your house and stuff." Tubbo said with a sad voice.

Ranboo nuzzled Tubbo again with a slightly more happier expression. "Tubbo you can though. I called my parents and yours and they agreed you can come!". Tubbo's eyes widened, "No way!". Ranboo smiled at Tubbo, "I already packed your suitcase for you." Ranboo chirped. "Stop away from screens for the week though. TV is fine if the TV is far enough" the nurse reminded. Tubbo nodded in understanding because that's what they told you when you got a concussion. "I'm so sorry about dropping you. Tommy just had really surprised me and-" Ranboo began apologizing but Tubbo stopping him. Tubbo looked at Ranboo warmly and spoke, "It's fine Ranboo. I know you didn't mean to.".

Ranboo nodded and placed a small kiss Tubbo's head which made Tubbo blush. There was running and someone cussing at a nurse for telling them to stop running. The two looked at each other and said the name of the person at the same time, "Tommy". Tommy barged in and looked at Tubbo, ignoring Ranboo and the fact he had lifted Tubbo up. "Yoh Tubbo your awake! You alright man?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, my head hurts but that's because I have a concussion." Tubbo comforted.

Tommy nodded and Tubbo looked at Ranboo to ask permission to tell Tommy. Ranboo nodded and Tubbo turned to Tommy, "I'm going to the U.S with Ranboo!".

"I'm sorry .... what?!"