Chapter 11 : Classes

Classes, Tubbo felt embarrassment at the end of the day as Tommy asked their main classes. Of course, he was stupid to forget that. That he hadn't told Tommy his classes. He never felt it was necessary weirdly. They share the class before lunch and they somehow know nothing more about the normal school half of the day. Tubbo felt stupid to not of been thinking about it. Ranboo though seemed to contain no embarrassment from the question. "Well our first class is geometry, then we have literacy, then we have chemistry with you, then we have History." Ranboo told him gladly. "Awesome  I start with theatre with Wilbur, isn't that funny. But anyways then I have algebra, then of course chemistry, and then literacy." Tommy told them. Tommy is good in theatre? He questioned.

Tubbo nodded feeling embarrassed for never asking. His eyes trailed though to Wilbur, who was talking to a friend of his before the Minecraft class began. The class was In Game Skills. Of course they had to make sure everyone could build things, without having the convenience of a bedrock click. That they knew how to arrange things into what they wanted. The class felt like it was made for noobs, not for famous  young YouTubers that make money off playing this game. Though this class mainly advances toward the redstone. Redstone can be complicated, though technically you don't have to listen or do any projects for the class, some people loved redstone, some people just enjoyed the satisfaction of watching it, while some had no real interest in it. Tubbo was in the third category.

He didn't have too much interest in the hacking part either, the capability to whisper and teleport only what he felt he really needed, maybe the change of weather,time of day, and auto kill too. He wasn't much of a hacker either. He really just enjoyed simply playing, and soaking in the time he had on it with others. That is why he was on a creative world with Ranboo. Everyone else was very much focused on everything else but them. That is probably why, Ranboo got the idea to mess with Tubbo.

Ranboo had made a very comfy looking house that Tubbo was walking around in, and he came upon simply a room with a crafting table, pausing. (Now satisfy any of your dirty minds. With this Minecraft dirty stuff.) Ranboo's character came up behind him as he stared at it. He couldn't help but get red as he read the words from the chat. 'Ranboo: Oh look at that a crafting table.' 'Ranboo: Do you want to go on it :)'. His eyes widened as he turned to face the real Ranboo, who snickered at Tubbo. 'Tubbo: WTF is wrong with you?!' Tubbo quickly typed. 'Ranboo : Your the one that looked at me naked and stole my pillow.' Ranboo battled. 'Tubbo: You stole mine too?! >:('  Tubbo typed back. 'Ranboo: And you looked at me naked!!' Ranboo repeated. Tubbo's faced burned in embarrassment. 'Tubbo: You took of my shirt' Tubbo reminded him feeling like he stood a chance but it quickly backfired. 'Ranboo: And you asked me to.' Ranboo pointed out to defend his actions. 'Tubbo: Your the one that got the idea in my head.' Tubbo snapped back quickly, 'Tubbo: Plus your behavior in the maze.'. Tubbo smiled when the purposeful dots went through text, Ranboo obviously out of ideas. He wanted to laugh at Ranboo for losing ideas so easily, his whole entire thing backfiring still keeping the same question. What was wrong with him?