Chapter 16 : Principal Is On Your Side

(LOL : Nationwide is on your side : Get It!!)
(Tubbo Perspective 💖)

Not the principal, not the principal. Was Tubbo's thought process. He was dying in the thoughts of the principal being called down, and he was. Tubbo was freaking out, full out meltdown. He was having a heart attack almost. He stayed, stayed frozen under his desk. The words of the teacher ringing in his head, acting like a broken record. He was on a carousel that was all about him having a meltdown over a teacher being homophobic. What a day, what a perfect day. All because two boys were flirting. Is this what the LGBTQ community deserves.

They do not.

Tubbo though heart was in chaos and his capability to speak up was yanked from him. Soon the adult came in looking at the class tiredly, then the teacher. He sipped some of the monster in his hand, ammediatly enlightened. "This bitch is homophobic!!" Snapnap spat eyeing the teacher. The principal's eyes narrowed disappointedly at the word choice. He's gonna defend the teacher. Tubbo thought as sitting under the desk. He soon saw the head of Ranboo, poking in, looking at Tubbo with a look of pity. "Hey you alright." Ranboo asked. Tubbo shook his head no accepting pity. He stretched his hands out, making a grabby motion. Ranboo looked around, slipped under, and hugged Tubbo, making a circling motion on his back.

Tubbo ammediatly felt comfortable and soothed by the motion. He layed his head on Ranboo watching the event unfold. "Well what do you have to say Ms. Lia" the principal asked calmly. "Gay and Lesbians are wrong!! They all should be sent home!" She snarled. The principal ammediatly frowned at the response and Tubbo looked at Ranboo who's eyes stay focused on the scene. "I'm sorry can you repeat?" He asked again with anger in his voice creeping in.

The teacher didn't noticed and gladly repeated. "These Homos should be sent home." She spat dangerously. Tubbo shivered at that and cuddled closer to Ranboo. "Ms. Lia maybe you should go home." The principal calmly told having to cough. The teacher looked stunned and looked at the principal wide eyed. "We support a diverse community here and I do not want them to be criticized here from teachers or any part of staff." He tells her annoyed, "So go home.". They stepped away, confuse and shocked and everything above. The grabbed their bag and left without a word.

Tubbo's eyes fell on the grinning principal. "What can I say, Your Welcome." He said chuckling. Tubbo rolled his eyes and his mind went to a Disney Movie. "Highly he gave us the sky." Tubbo said in a sassy tone. "I don't know, maybe he gave us coconuts." Ranboo teased the two then laughing at the joke they had created. The rest of the class was easy and the two mainly stayed under the desk for it. It didn't seem worth it to come out, cause it was just too fun talking in secret.