Chapter 25 : Fallen For You

With Ranboo leading the way, he knew they were definitely going somewhere nowhere else would be but Tubbo wasn't sure where. He supposed he'll figure out when they get there. Ranboo had kept a somewhat fast, somewhat slow pace that made Tubbo giggle for no annicial reason. "Where are we going Ranboo?" Tubbo asked with curiosity. Ranboo turned his head and slowed down. "You know that maze?" Ranboo asked Tubbo. Tubbo ammediatly remembered the maze. That maze was something he wasn't going to forget. It was truly an accomplishment getting through it without even knowing the way. It was a pretty disclosed place. A good place to go to for privacy but not too much.

Ranboo slipped in and led them to the middle without any difficulty. Tubbo still questioned how Ranboo was able to manage something like that. To be able to get them both through without even much thought was something he'll never know or understand. It didn't matter anyways. They were here, in the middle, the best part of the maze in Tubbo's opinion. It had a nice tree in the mid with small flowers against it. It was probably the most natural disclosed area on campus. You could tell the tree hadn't ever been tended to because it's size, roots, and long branches that spread to a leafy wall. The leaves were now becoming orange and yellow since autumn was now here.

He brought his attention back on Ranboo who had already tooken off his glasses, and slipped it in his pocket as he spoke, "You know you really look great in that. You should dress like that more often". "Wear my most expensive peice of clothing wear often, yeah no." Tubbo said positive. "But your cute in it." Ranboo retorted. Tubbo blushes but shakes his head. Ranboo laughed which made Tubbo smile. The two go silent for a few long moments, the sound of crickets filling the silence. The silence felt wrong and felt like it was needing to be filled in with noise.

"Anyways your not allowed to judge me okay." Ranboo says to Tubbo. "Ranboo I bet your gorgeous. I already know I love your eyes. I could never judge you." Tubbo tells him. "Promise?" Ranboo says weakly. "Promise" Tubbo says with a nod. Tubbo was filled with excitement as he looked up to Ranboo's eyes who seemed to calm down and gently take off his mask. God he's perfect! Tubbo thought to himself as he got red. "Fuck Ranboo your hot!" Tubbo said and then blinks and gets redder at realization what he said and looked away shyly. "You don't have to lie if you believe different." Ranboo said weakly. "No seriously Ranboo you look amazing! How did I even up meeting you!" Tubbo said loudly looking back to Ranboo, seeing the blush form on Ranboo's cheeks.

Tubbo went back up to Ranboo and Ranboo wrapped his arm around Tubbo and the two just look into each other's eyes for a bit, definitely longer than Tubbo thought it was going on but he couldn't help but look into Ranboo's grey eyes. The color grey usually is boring but the color in the eye's of his friend just looked comforting and right. Grey isn't a very common color in eyes to add to that. He could see Ranboo's eyes flicker down to his lips and then back up to his eyes once in a while. At one point Ranboo looked at his lips for a longer time and Tubbo began blushing harder as Ranboo looked back up to his eyes in question and longingly. Tubbo nodded knowing what Ranboo was wanting to do.

Ranboo pressed his lips to Tubbo's and Tubbo's heart skipped a beat and then it melted with his body, closing his eyes. His body felt warm and he could feel Ranboo melt into the kiss as well. Ranboo's lips were gentle and felt right against Tubbo's. Tubbo's arms lifted up to attempt to wrap them around Ranboo's neck and shoulders and he could feel Ranboo put his other arm around him and lift him up. Tubbo wrapped his legs around Ranboo's waist in a instant reaction to it. It made sense for Ranboo to lift him up, after all, he was a foot shorter than him. Tubbo let his body press against Ranboo's lovingly as his brain had a mental party. It's actually happening!! He thought to himself, probably the most happiest person in the world.

....And then Tommy ruined it.