Chapter 46 : Together Again

(Back to Tubbo's Perspective)

Tubbo was crying, crying hard in the pain of being lost in a huge airport without anybody that could help him. He was crying hard, crying out all his pain inside. He doubted he even spelled a single word in his text right. He probably will be lost forever in such a big place. He was never gonna be able to reach the terminal, it was just impossible. Not without Ranboo. Ranboo was the only hope if his survival in this place. His only hope of reaching the plane. Why did I have to trip. That was stupid of me. Tubbo thought annoyed at himself.

"Tubbo?!" He heard a familiar yell out, the voice filled with concern and anxiety. It was obvious that it was Ranboo. The sound of a face covered so normally most definitely belonged to him. Tubbo brought his head up, his tears still streaming down his face as he still was hyperventilating. At once he saw the figurine that he knew well. The figure of Ranboo coming up to him. Ranboo kneeled bringing Tubbo into a tight hug. "Tubbo." Ranboo breathed and Tubbo began crying into Ranboo, releasing the pain he had from loosing him fully. Being comforted with Ranboo's words and his arms wrapped around him, a hand going through his hair. "You're gonna be okay Tubbo. I promise." Ranboo said to Tubbo and Tubbo began nodding to him as he began to relax.

"I'm so sorry. I should of been keeping an eye on you or at least holding your hand. I'm so sorry Tubbo it won't happen." Ranboo said as he began shedding a tear. Tubbo wiped Ranboo's tear and smiled at him. "It's alright Boo. You found me and that's what is important." Tubbo comforts with his voice soft. "Are you hurt?" Ranboo asked with concern. "I'm fine. Just shaken." Tubbo comforts with a smile that had become truthful from being comforted that Ranboo was there to watch over him. That Ranboo was there to keep him safe.  Thank God he found me. I don't know what I would of done if he hadn't. Tubbo thought relieved to see Ranboo's face again.

Tubbo kisses Ranboo's mask, where his nose would be and he could feel Ranboo's body release it's tension from worrying about him. He wish he hadn't worried Ranboo so much but thankful at the same time. It probably wouldn't be a good thing if Ranboo hadn't worried at all. He definitely wouldn't of been found. It wouldn't of been good if he hadn't been found most definitely. It would of been sure chaos and Tommy would of killed Ranboo the moment he came back without him. So would his parents and the school would loose their mind knowing they lost a student at a airport in a foreign country to them. Ranboo would of been killed most definitely so Tubbo is thankful to be found.

Ranboo picked up Tubbo, nuzzling him. Tubbo giggled at the behavior. "I love you~" Tubbo cooed. "I love you too." Ranboo said warmly. Ranboo slipped his mask off and gave Tubbo a kiss on his neck that made him blush and giggle. His mask was slipped back on in the hide away of his neck so nobody had the time to realize it was him and Tubbo or get a photo of his face. The chances people have gotten pictures of them at places together here in California was probable and be doubted people haven't had chances to get photos. Though Ranboo's secret of his face was going to be kept at least they were going to attempt to keep it a secret till Ranboo planned to show it which isn't planned yet. He had no plans of revealing his face yet which is understandable. Ranboo soon began walking in the direction of the terminal, them still having plenty of time.