Chapter 7 : Flirtatious Ranboo

Tubbo was walking with Ranboo around the campus, confused and flustered that Ranboo still was around him. Ranboo gotta have other friends, right? Tubbo wasn't sure but he couldn't shake off earlier. Ranboo has seen my chest and I saw his back! He wasn't sure if that was bad or not. He didn't know if Ranboo had gotten red at it cause his mask and glasses.

He wasn't even sure if Ranboo liked guys or not. He would hate himself if he didn't and all that happened. The suspicious part was Ranboo still had his pillow and Tubbo still had his. Tubbo didn't want to let go of the Ranboo scented pillow just so he can have something to comfort him even if Ranboo doesn't like him back. He could see himself hugging the pillow, imagining kissing or cuddling with Ranboo, having his light brown hair close to his face. Smelling the vanilla and honey on him as Ranboo had his arm around him.

He couldn't get these thoughts out of his mind now. He didn't even realize when Ranboo grabbed his hand and led him to the park on campus. When he realized he saw that Ranboo had led him to the maze. Tubbo looked at Ranboo, confused. "Why did you lead us here?" He asked. "What can't I test you?" Ranboo questioned, getting into his face playfully. The tone Ranboo he had was flirty, and sounded sexy.

To imagine that Ranboo felt he had a horrible face couldn't be believed by Tubbo. How could someone really believe they looked that bad. He couldn't help but feel like Ranboo had a sense of dislike of his face, but the rest of him was fine in his mind. He wondered why. Tubbo always knew that his dyslexia was a issue of learning and can get better, but stand. Ranboo could never get over that his face looks distorted when it probably looked wonderful. There was no cure to dysmorphia and dyslexia can get better enough so nobody knows, but isn't curable either.

"You know Tubbo, you really do have flawless looks." Ranboo cooed in his face. Tubbo suddenly got red from this, looking at the glasses he tried to look through. "I could look at your face all day, and never dislike it." Ranboo told him. "Please stop." Tubbo pleaded, looking away cause how red he was. He could imagine Ranboo grinning at him and him finding Tubbo's blush adorable. He felt Ranboo back away, so he turned back to him as Ranboo spread his arms to around them. "Think you could find a way out." Ranboo asked. "Can't you?" Tubbo questioned. "I can, but can you?" Ranboo questioned back.

Tubbo scanned his eyes around them, looking at the leafy walls around them. He didn't like evaluations, he strictly disliked having being tested and judged on it, he also had fears of accidents. What if he failed to find the way out, or kept coming to dead ends. "I won't judge." Ranboo's voice broke through his thoughts. Tubbo looked at the person behind him, and returning his eyes on the area around him. He slowly chose a path and soon slowly found the entrance, without a single mistake.

He blinked, knowing he hadn't payed attention as they entered. He could feel the pleasure from Ranboo, "You have such a great sense of direction." He cooed. The statement made him red again and turned away looking around them. The sidewalk through the short hanging trees of the park. They began simply walking, Tubbo silent from the turn of events.