Designing with Mr. Deonté [ part 2]

'Thank you intern

'Thank you intern...' ~ Deonté
Disclaimer: lots of sexual content ahead

After the disagreement in the office Y/n was so close to sending her resignation letter to the company. But she wasn't sure if she should.

After all The acting executive did say she was one of the top designers. And all though she couldn't wrap her head around why he was so hard on her, she started having an idea.
It was late and everyone started leaving. Kamil even left a bit early and gave y/n a list to do before she herself decided to leave.

Y/n figured it wouldn't hurt to finish a few things before returning home. It wasn't like she had much of a home life. She devoted much of her time to her career. She had no husband and no real friends out side of co- workers. She was 25 years old and the moment she was sexually frustrated.

She had never done anything like this or gone to the lengths of this. In the office there were plush couches that were comfy. And she knew they were clean because she cleaned them every day. The glass windows at the firm were slightly tinted so if anyone was looking they'd only get a little glimpse of what they thought they saw. She was willing to take a risk. She hoped that the security cameras were faced another way and not at her. And she was sure everyone was gone.

She sat up on the couch and took off her extravagant pumps. She positioned her legs where she would have access. She turned on one of the stereos in the office where it would play light music. She needed something to keep her in the mood.

Again she opened her legs this time with intent of pleasuring herself. Her pearl was throbbing and waiting with anticipation. She started thinking of people, faces. 'Denzel?' She thought aloud. 'Nah'
And it suddenly striked her, this bright idea.
The very same person who's been giving her a hard time at the firm.
She was reminded of his deep vibrating voice and how titillating it made her feel. How when he was angry with her the veins would pop out of his the side of his head. She thought about his lucious lips that she wanted on her. And his eyes looking at her as he deeply stroked her.  Never mind the fact she didn't really care for him as she had described to kamil earlier that week.

And there Y/n was pleasuring herself at the thought of her executive. The very same one who made things hard for her. At the same time she knew he cared and that's why in some weird way she enjoyed doing this with the thought of him in mind.
But before she could even reach an orgasm, she started hearing faint foot steps.
And when she stopped she heard someone unlocking the office door. She knew it could have been anyone since sometimes people occasionally come back to get things they forgot. She didn't want anyone to see her like this so she slid up her panties she grabbed tissue and sanitizer to clean up any mess she may have made.

Y/n started strapping her heels back on her feet as the office door came open. She saw that he had a pair dunhill Kensington's on. Which was more than her weekly paycheck. Her eyes went up and when she rested them, they were on the same radar as he was looking at her too.