Tough love

"I love you don't ever forget that

"I love you don't ever forget that." - De

There are many things that could describe our loving relationship. But I don't have the time.
I did something really stupid and I don't want Donald to find out.

Yesterday I went through his messages and it was from a girl saying she loved him and missed him. The insecurity jumped out of me because I immediately dialed that number and cursed her out.

But the funny thing is when she left her message her last name said Degrate. It took me 3 hours to come to my senses and find out she was a relative.
"I need to chill out." Now how was I going to fix this?

DeVante has been nothing but an upstanding boyfriend. He keeps his eyes on me, he does romantic things , keeps a roof over my head. And I realize that I'm in love with him yet I let me get in the way of us.

He would be coming home today because he said he needed to get out of the studio and spend time with me. Which is rare and shows his growth.

He used to put everything before me but now I am the priority and love never felt so good.

Just when I heard my alarm system alert me, I figured it was him coming in the house. So I started brushing my wig and putting on my lip gloss.

See that's what's wrong with you hoes. Just because y'all comfortable with ya man doesn't mean you can stop trying. Do what you did to keep him. Look good. And that's the gospel truth, my mom taught me that.

For now I would suppress the guilt I was feeling. I pray he wouldn't find out.

"Raynelle! I'm home baby."! He yelled once he stepped into the living room. I could hear his keys jingling.
I ran out to the living room jumping on him and he caught me.
"Woah Ray, somebody missed me." He smirked as I latched my legs around his waist.

"Of course I missed you Donald." He engulfed me into a kiss as I moaned. I missed his sweet lips and I loved how great he smelled.
"Don't start nothing you can't finish Raynelle." He voiced as he unlatched my legs from around him. I kissed his cheeks repeatedly one last time, once he put me down.

He walked up stairs but not before I stopped him. "Where you going? I need you down here." He yawned.

"I need to take a shower, and then I gotta check the voicemail." Oh we love a clean king. But I'm not so sure if him checking the voice mail is a good thing. I tried to call the same number back but it didn't answer.
After he left I went in the kitchen and started preparing dinner. I'm so confused as to why he hasn't wife'd me yet.
I've been with him since '91. I remember the humble beginnings and the come up as well. I'm scared he'll see me as a commodity's in his life and not a priority.
Steak and shrimp with collard greens and mash potatoes was on the menu tonight. Cooking for him was one of my favorite hobbies why? Because after eating good you could literally get anything out of him.