Dalvin and me part 2

"say Dalvin are you coming on to me?" you asked him. You guys seemed to be in a compromising position.

neither one of you actually minded. Dalvin was this young black ambitious,charming man who had his life ahead of him.

you were this 33 year old woman who married for love and did not get it back in return.

"only if you want me to." he replied. His choice words sent a electric shock down your spine.

"I want you to." you quietly whispered. you guys stared deeply into each others eyes as he grabbed your hand and you grabbed his.

you led him to the room that belonged to you and Robert.

Dalvin and you locked lips with each other as both of your hands mirrored each other.

he stopped for a moment to observe you "Mrs.- "

"Call me y/n considering uhh..." you interrupted him.

"okay,y/n. can you let your hair down?" he asked while his eyes traveled around your face.

you unwrapped the bun that you did so neatly and let your fingers comb through your ends.

Dalvin stared at you in awe. "your so beautiful, I swear." he said planting a kiss on your lips again.

In the back ground you swore that you could hear the gap band "outstanding" playing.

"now right now is all about you. what do you want me to do?" he said in low husky voice

"better yet, what do you need me to do?" right then and there you could melt under his gaze.

"what about Robert?" you asked rethinking it over.

"what about him?" Dalvin grabbed your body and turned you his way.

"he's had his chance."

***

3 months later you found yourself in bed exhausted from doing all the things that you and Dalvin participated in.

"are you okay y/n?" he asked obviously concerned about you.

"uhh yeah I am just a little sore." You answered.

" aha I had you knocked out!" he joked in a cocky manner that you oddly enough thought was cute.

" I've never done anything like that before." you sighed holding the cover up against your chest.

"really ?" he asked in a confused and surprised demeanor.

" I mean I have but you know what I mean silly." you conversed throwing a pillow at Dalvin.

"no I don't know what you mean, enlighten me.  ole Robert don't be putting it on you?" he finally teased.

but for a odd reason you became offended by this and tear ducts grew.

"get out." you quietly said.

"whoa ! what? why?  I'm sorry, what did I do?" 

" Your gonna leave and forget about me anyways." tears began to flow down like 2 streams that belonged in a river.

" you just come over because the cornbread And collard greens are good."

"listen to yourself right now. If all I wanted was the cornbread and collard greens I would stay at aunt Daisy's for that." he verbalized frustratingly. he threw his hands up in the air walking around the room.

" listen y/n I love you. I am not letting you go." he said finally grabbing your chin with force.

" you don't mean that Dalvin."  "how are you going to tell me what I mean?"

"its just your at a impressionable age your only 19 you don't mean any of those things" you said denying him.

" well I know how I feel about you I may be young but I know what love is and how Robert treats is not it."

You instantly fell in love with him and Robert fell from favor with you.

" you have so much to learn." you told him as you shook your head.

"and I rather learn it from you." he said flirting in return.

from then on you and Dalvin became closer than ever. He would take you to the movies and and give you tickets to his basketball game. when you and him hung out together  y'all had received lots of stares and snarky remarks.

you tried your best to not pay attention to those people because you did not want it to mess up the good times and positive vibes.

****

" hows Robert doing y/n?"

" mama I am sure hes fine." "why you say it like that? put my son -in law on the phone." your mother demanded. your mom was the one who orchestrated and pulled strings for you and Robert to get together. she never once asked about if you were happy or not.

"he's not here but I'll give him the message."

"now why is that? you don't think Robert is... you know."

" no mama now can I go help Dalvin?" 

"wait who is  Dalvin? is it that boy with the baby face that you be with all of the time?

"yes." you answered irritated. " I am going to tell you this right now I don't like this y/n. it isn't a good look.  That little boy got you looking like a fool and y'all the talk of the town."

" its none of the towns business if you ask me." you retorted. "now don't get on the defensive side but I did not raise you to be a adulterer."

"you did not raise me to be a push over either." *click 

all of sudden you heard the sound of keys jingling and later unlocking the front door of the house. it was no one other than Robert.

You sat on your couch flipping through channels on the television.

"I'm home!" he announced.  "hey." you said dryly.

" I know what you gonna say but it was business but now you can h-"

"I wasn't going to say anything Robert. I've got some one to see. don't wait up." you said tossing him the remote.

some one come pick up his face off the ground. you thought.

*author note

guys I did not think it would be this long but there is a chapter 3 on the way. I hope you actually enjoy these stories do take time lol.