Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The day the other side went down...

The white light blinded me but then it stopped. I lifted my head up and looked around. We were standing in the exact same spot as before.
"Huh. This got awkward fast." Dad muttered.
"Could by agree more. What the hell happened? Where are we?" I asked confused.
"I have no idea." Bonnie muttered. I roll my eyes, typical. There was no way we could just die, no that never happened in my magically screwed up life. I sighed as I trudged towards the town of mystic falls to see if that could enlightened me, on what the fuck was going on?!
"Wait where you going?" My dad called after me. I ignored him and soon they both began following me.
"Well, I'm still a vampire, either we're all dead and are in some creepy version of hell or heaven, or mystic falls is no longer a supernatural free town." I muttered. Looking around the town of mystic falls.
"Look." Bonnie pointed towards the mystic grill. Oh my favourite place in this town is still here. Thank god!
"I definitely blew that up." My dad muttered.
"You did what?!" I asked mad.
"I blew up mystic falls to kill the travellers." He shrugged. He blew up my favourite place to get a drink! Oh well... It's here now. Which is actually really odd.
"If we were on the other side we would be able to see living people. I don't see any living people." Bonnie stated.
"It's like some creepy ghost town or something." I muttered under my breath.
"Where the hell are we?" My dad asked.
"Well, duh, we're in mystic falls." I joked and he glare at me.
"No, not geographically." He rolled his eyes and I smirked.
"I have no idea." Bonnie replied staring at the empty street."Let's go walk down some more streets. See if there are anymore answers." Bonnie then suggested. I nodded and we all followed her down several streets. Where was everyone? Ugh! Who would of figured that we'd end up in some spiritual ghost town.
"Why god?! Why do you have to make everything so difficult?! Do you want me dead, alive?!" I called out looking up at the sky. "Living in some creepy ghost town?..." I murmured the last bit looking at all the deadly silent streets.
"What was that?" Dad asked with a smirk on his face.
"That was my frustrated plea to god." I said in a jokey manor.
"All these cars, there so old yet so new." Bonnie mumbled. My dad walked over to the car Bonnie was looking at and ran his hand over the roof.
"There in peak condition." He confirmed. I sighed. What is going on?! "And that, is Elena's not so burnt to a crisp house." Damon murmured staring up at a big creamy white coloured house.
"Wait Elena burnt her house down." I smirked.
"Jeremy just died, she went crazy, sprayed gasoline everywhere turned of her emotions and burned the house down along with Jeremy's, at the time, dead body. He came back to life later on." Dad explained. Huh? Who would of thought Elena would do that?
"Look at this... " My dad mentioned looking at a newspaper on Elena's porch.
"Solar eclipse to be seen across 12 states." Bonnie read
"The date... Look at the date." Dad replied rolling his eyes.
"May 10th 1994... But that's impossible." Bonnie mumbled. Suddenly everything went dark and I looked up to see an eclipse. Well, what do you know....I'm watching one of the top things to do on my bucket list and yet I really wish I wasn't. Huh? Never thought this would happen.
"I don't think we should be asking where we are, I think we should be asking when we are." I told them staring up at the eclipse.
~~~
"It's so weird being here. I practically grew up in this house." Bonnie smiled as dad told her to explain her theory, yet again, about her granny sending her here or whatever. Dad just seemed to not get it. Honestly it wasn't that hard. I rolled my eyes as my dad sat on the porch swing, asking stupid things. Honestly, sometimes it's hard to believe we are related. Bonnie replied as I watched her play with toys on the steps. They were cute toddler toys. She must of grown up with these toys and played with them as a child. Child.... Baby....
"Omg!" I announced shock covering my face. I place my hand on my stomach as my eyes widened.
"What's wrong?!" Bonnie exclaimed looking over at me shocked.
"Come on...no...no." I mumbled turning away from my dad, who had stood up and took a few steps towards me.
"Aria...are you alright?" He asked. A tear fell down my face as I grabbed the nearest plant pot and chucked it at the closest tree. Pieces of the vase shattered everywhere as I cried.
"Whoa...calm down." Bonnie said in a soothing tone.
"Leave me alone! I can't...I failed....gone...gone...the heartbeats gone." More tears fell down my face as my dad's face grew confused.
"What's gone?" He asked.
"Damn it!" I shouted before stumbling back slightly. How could I let this happen? Jennifer....she stabbed me....in the stomach. Of course...how did I not realise before. She killed the child. My baby is gone. Gone forever.
"Aria..." Dad began but I cut him of.
"Leave me alone, I need a moment." I snapped at then before disappearing.
*
*
*
Hey guys! Hoped you liked it! Had real trouble writing this chapter, but finally did it. Pls
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote