Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Arias POV
"Your awake, great! Now it's time for the question and answer part of the evening." I heard my dad remark clapping his hands together. I stood in the shadows watching as Kai began to wake up.
"I see I've been tied up again, great." He smirked. However, these knots were a lot tighter and there was no way he was escaping them without us noticing, I thought.
"Your gonna answer our questions are we clear?" Dad hissed.
"Why do I have to answer, I hear no threatens. I think you've gone a bit week Damon." Kai smirked. I growled quietly. I sprinted next to Kai, grabbing the knife that was on the side table on the way,and plunged it into Kai's hand. He screamed slightly but not much.
"That's why you're going to answer, because I have a very short fuse and I am not gonna waste any more effort then I have to on you. So,"I hissed at him picking up a poker," you're going to answer our question's or this poker will go straight through your chest." I gave him a cute smile and he smirked in return.
"So,you're the most vicious..." Kai began but I cut him of.
"Yes I am. Especially when I have people that need me in the real world and I'm stuck in bloody ghost town. I'm also slightly crazy." I smirked. Kai laughed and I placed the poker on his chest.
"Okay...okay... Listen to me. I wasn't actually trying to kill Damon. I just wanted Bonnie to get motivated. Motivated enough for her magic to start to work again. See I knew Bonnie would come back for Damon. She always does, the question was whether he would be enough to motivate her, I wasn't too sure about that. But it worked. You didn't think I was really going to kill a quarter of the population now did you?" He asked with a laugh. I stepped away from Kai and stared at him confused.
"That was all to get my magic back?" Bonnie asked also clearly as confused as I was.
"Yup honey, because your magic it the key to getting out of this living nightmare." He smirked. I stared at him perplexed and baffled just like Bonnie and Dad were.
~~~
Klaus' POV
"I need her back Elijah! I just....I need her..." I shouted at Elijah frustrated.
"You can't get her back, she's dead." Elijah replied calmly.
"There must be a way! I can't... I just can't go on like this! I NEED HER BACK ELIJAH!" I shouted at him.
"WE ALL WANT HER BACK NIKLAUS! But sadly...it's just not possible. She's gone. Not just to the other side but gone. Wiped out of existence." Elijah replied calming himself down from his small outburst.
"There must be a way..." I mumbled. I couldn't help but keep replaying what had happened with Rosa in my head and it was slowly eating away at me. Guilt, I felt so much guilt. It was so wrong and I wish I could go back and take it all back. I'm sure Rosa feels the same.
"You know who you should go talk to...Elena." Elijah told me staring out the window.
"The Gilbert girl. Why would I do that? Huh?!" I asked. Why on earth would I go see that doppelgänger girl?
"Because she lost Damon too. Maybe she knows a way. A way to get them back." Elijah replied pouring himself a glass of scotch.
"Bit early for you to be drinking isn't it? Not exactly the Elijah I know." I smirked.
"Well, it's a stressful time. Now are you going to take my advice and take a trip to mystic falls." Elijah commented.
"Fine. I will. But I can't promise I won't kill that little brat." I hissed headed towards the door.
"Niklaus." Elijah sternly replied.
"Fine, I'll try not to kill her." I smirked as I ran out of the room. Here I come Mystic falls...watch out, I thought to myself as I drove of towards the too familiar town.
*
*
*
*
Interesting...Nik is going to see Elena. How do you think that's going to go down? And is there or will there be any connection between Kai and Aria? Pls
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote