Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Rosa's POV
"That, was not my fault!" I laughed at Klaus as we stumbled towards his house.
"Fine, alright. I'll take the blame for that." Klaus smirked. We swayed down the road as we recalled the embarrassing and hilarious things we had done all day, while we got pissed. I was pretty sure Klaus had drunk a considerable amount more then me, but I was human, he was not.
"You dancing on the table to 'The Spice Girls' was the highlight of the day." Nik laughed at me.
"Would you like a encore?" I slurred. Klaus laughed but replied.
"I would love to see this." He muttered as we entered the courtyard. I noticed a table to the side and rushed up to it and jumped on it. Klaus laughed as he watched me dance while singing 'Wannabe.' I held the empty bourbon bottle in my hand, which we had been drinking on the walk back, and sung into it like a microphone. Klaus cheered me on, as I continue to make a fool of myself. Suddenly I stumbled on my heel and slipped, I got myself ready for the impact to the ground, but it never came. I looked up to see Klaus' face. His arms wrapped around me as he lifted me to my feet. Then, suddenly, are lips were attached to each other's. There was nothing passionate about it, it was just direct making out while we shared are grievances. He lay me down on the table and began to kiss down my neck, and I'm sure enough he left hickeys. Then, before it went any further, Klaus was suddenly on the other side of the room. Almost immediately the haze that covered my mind earlier became clearer. What the hell just happened? I stood up immediately, looking at Klaus, who was shaking his head.
"Klaus, let's forget this. It never happened." I told him wrapping my arms around myself.
"But it did, Rosa. I just made out with my dead girlfriends sister, that's pretty messed up, even for me." He replied in shock.
"Klaus..." I began but he cut me of.
"Leave. Leave! What happened today will never be spoken about ever again, are we clear?" He asked me sternly.
"Yes, but Klaus..." I tried to say but yet again he cut me of.
"If you say anything, your head will be on a spike, alright? Now leave!" He shouted. I nodded as I headed out of the compound.
"Don't beat yourself up, we were both angry and upset and we are both drunk. It was a mistake." I whispered, but I knew he could hear me, as I left. All I could think was how I let my sister down.
~~~
Klaus' POV
"Don't beat yourself up, we were both angry and upset answer are both drunk. It was a mistake." I heard Rosa whisper as she left, I knew she regretted it as much as I did. I just kissed my girlfriends sister. I mean if it happened twenty odd years back, I would of just laughed as the sisters squabbled but this was different. I loved Aria, and kissing her sister was wrong. Especially since Aria's... Gone. I let her down. I disappointed her. I betrayed her.
Get over yourself Klaus! You're fine, you're the big bad wolf, the hybrid of everyone's nightmares. You never would of despaired like this over just one girl so many times over and over again, from the day you met her!
But Aria wasn't just one girl, she was my girl, the girl. I cared for her, I loved her more then I thought I was capable of. It came naturally to us, our relationship. She stuck up with my asshole self and I dealt with her stubborn self. That little smirk she would do and the way her eyes twinkled in the sunlight, god I missed her. What happened today, was because we both had despair in our hearts, we both wanted Aria back and each other were the closest things we had to her. But that didn't justify what we did, and we can never take it back.
*
*
*
*
Soooo... Rosa and Klaus get a little to lose for comfort. Hoped you liked it. I'll update as soon as possible. Pls
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote