Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Bonnie POV
"Damn it Damon! She's broken! She's been through so much! And now we're in here, if she turns off her switch, we're screwed. So we can't get her involved." I shouted at Damon in the living room of the Salvatore house.
"Bonnie...listen to me. She won't flip her switch. She'll never do that again. Not after what happened. It's not her, I don't think she even can. So suck it up, cause we need her for getting out of here." Damon replied sternly. He had placed Aria upstairs as she had fallen asleep in the Mystic grill.
"I'll do it. I can reconnect with my magic. If she does it, it could break her completely. Not just turning of her emotions, it will effect her in other ways. She could go insane, mental. Loosing what she had takes a toll on people. Loosing a mother, is the worst...and loosing a your baby, is even worse, and she's been through both. Listen to me when I say we need to keep her out of this." I explained . His eyes dropped as he sighed. He sat down on the couch and nodded.
"Alright. But if all else fails. You know we have no other option but to go to her. She's stronger then we think. But I can see you point." He replied. I sighed, thank god I put a little it of sense into him.
~~~
Arias POV
I opened my eyes to see the familiar room yet different room. It was my room but it looked different. Of course it would Aria, we're in oldville creepy town. I sighed as I sat up and stared coldly at my hands. Doubts took over my confidence and 'what if's' hit my thoughts and worries clouded my mind.
What if I had been more careful. I'm pathetic, stupid, I should of seen it coming.What will Nik think? What if he wanted the child, now it's gone. How can I live with this guilt and sorrow crashing down on me. Man up, Aria! You better than this, you can move past this...no I can't. This, is something, that I could need move one from.
I shook my head furiously. Stop thinking like that! Tears fell down my cheeks as I lay backdown in bed. The door screeched slightly as I heard it open. I turned on my side away from the door and the person.
"Aria...hey. You okay?" I heard my dad ask.
"Is that a trick question?" I asked coldly. I wiped away more tears as my dad came and sat on the bed.
"Hey..I know..." But I cut him of before he could finish.
"No! You don't know! You can't know! You've never had the opportunity, after having told yourself you never would,to have a kid inside you and then have someone destroy your child. It's brutal." I replied in a cold voice.
"You're right. I don't know, and I never could but, listen, don't turn away. Don't shut it of." He sighed.
"You think I have a choice! That I can shut it of!" I shouted sitting up and turning away to face him. Tears rapidly fell down my face as I carried on. "My switched has burned out. It was tempered with, it's been turned off and on a lot during when I was half me and half not me." I explained.
"I see." He replied.
"You don't need to worry about me, I'll be up here, alone. Just leave me alone." I sighed as I lightly shoved him, before laying down again and curling up into a ball. I heard him leave and as soon and the door shut I let sobs overtake my body.
~~~
Rosa's POV
"Morning sweetheart. Come on, wakey, wakey." I heard someone say. My eyes opened as light blinded me. I groaned as my head throbbed. I looked around to see I was still in the bar from last night. I looked in front of me to see the one and only Klaus.
"Klaus?? What are you doing here?" I croaked while trying to stand up but decided against it as I felt really faint.
"I came to check on you, I got some friends telling me you're not doing so great. Too many drunk nights at the bar." He sighed.
"Yeah well, your sister dying puts a downer on things." I replied.
"Yeah, I guess it does." He mumbled. I sighed.
"I guessing you're here to tell me to get my shit together." I stated deciding it was time to sit up, as he smirked.
"Actually, I came to drink with you." I raised my eye brows as he handed me a glass of bourbon along with having one himself.
"What time is it, anyway?" I asked staring at my glass.
"8.34, my dear." He mumbled.
"How come I wasn't kicked out?" I asked with a frown while Klaus sat in the seat opposite me, in the booth.
"I have my guys watching you. They pulled a few strings." He told me drinking his bourbon. I sighed as I sipped mine.
"I don't know what to do anymore Klaus." I sighed staring at my glass.
"Me too Rosa. Me too." He sighed.
"I guess in a way, we suffered the worst. Aria...dying... Really took a toll on me and I'm sure it did on you too." I told him placing my head in my heads. I still had that headache but I didn't care.
"I miss her." He whispered as I looked up at him.
"So do I." I replied. We both finished our drinks and poured another.
"Can you sleep at night?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Unless I'm drunk when I go to bed." I mumbled.
"Same here. I just see her face every time I close my eyes and it's torture. People didn't know how much of a weakness of mine she was. I love her." He replied gulping his whole drink back. I did the same and as it went down, the back of my throat burned. I didn't care though. I stared up at him and smirked.
"Another drink?"
*
*
*
*
Hey guys! So you got to see what's been happening to Rosa. Hoped you liked it. Pls
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote