Chapter 3: Upcoming Plan

Unedited

____________

"Ugh, Sooga pour me a drink!"

Upon the call of his name, Sooga perked up from what he was doing and immediately rose to his feet, "Master? Are you alright?"

"Just peachy," Kohga replied, flopping down in his seat with his face on the dining table, "just got kicked out. Why are women so...moody."

Almost immediately, Sooga chuckled as the situation became clear, pouring both himself and his Master shots, "I do not know Master. Did something happen?"

"Ugh, I just wanted to ask her some questions!" He exclaimed, pulling his mask off, and hoo boy if you saw him right now you'd have been confused as to why the hell you haven't flirted with this man yet.

A piercing bright red shone from his right eye, whilst his left was filled with the same malice that had infected your own eyes. He groaned in annoyance, meddling with the banana shaped jewels that hung low from his pointed ears and ran his hand through his exceedingly fluffy coal black hair, "I just don't get it! Why are women so hard to understand?!"

"You forget Master, technically we did kidnap her," Sooga replied, removing his own mask. Even he had similar features to Kohga, from the same eye-colour scheme to the darkly tanned skin tone. The only differences was that Sooga bore a far more bulky and muscled body type and that longer, straight white hair fell to his shoulders, as well as a small goatee on his chin.

"Ugh..." Kohga groaned, swirling his drink around, "it doesn't bloody help that literally everyone here is obsessed with her. They've spent more time with her than me!"

Sooga chuckled, downing his own shot before pouring more, "so I take it you've noticed about all the flowers and gifts?"

"There's literally a corner in that woman's room that is occupied by it all!" he exclaimed, slamming his hands on the table, "where they're getting such things is unknown to me."

"They find their ways, Master," Sooga chuckled, "are you jealous?"

"Wha- of course not!" Kohga replied, crossing his arms and sitting his feet upon the table, "so what if she's the first lady we've had around in a while?! That doesn't mean that they can shower her with gifts! They should be showering me with gifts!"

Sooga rolled his eyes as he listened to his Master's consistent rambling, "well I'm afraid there's nothing we can really do about their adoration of her, she is rather pretty as well."

"Are you hitting on her, too?!" Kohga exclaimed in shock, his own right hand man, crushing on the new girl.

"Of course not, Master," Sooga chuckled, "I'm just telling like it is. And you can't deny it either, you have to admit, for a woman who very rarely left her study, she is one of the more prettier ones I've seen around."

Kohga sat back down in his chair, making sure Sooga knew of his annoyance, "I guess you're right..."

"I am, Master."

Kohga scoffed, downing a few more shots as they sat in silence. You were indeed very pretty, no one could deny it, even if you had a bad hair day or something. And you weren't on the slim side, he found it a little cute that your stomach stuck out a little bit, not as much as his of course. From what he also noticed, was that your upper body and your legs were slightly bulkier than the rest of you, and you did mention wielding a battle axe...you could probably bench press him if you wanted to, even if he was literally double your height.

"Master, what if in the next few days we take her out for a while? Perhaps she-"

"SHHH!! Sooga! I just came up with the perfect idea!" Kohga exclaimed proudly, "what if we take her out for a while in the next few days? We can head to Hebra mountains to grab her things to make her feel more at home!"

Sooga sighed, "that's a great idea, master."

"I know!" he said proudly, drinking more shots while Sooga drinks his.

"After all, her health is deteriorating quite faster in this heat we pride ourselves in," Sooga sighed, fearing for your health, "she needs to be in an area where she won't overheat at all, that way, she should be alright."

Kohga rubbed his chin as he thought, "do we know if she has a house at all? A place where we can go to keep an eye on her?"

"I believe she does own a house," Sooga said, thinking in his own mind, "we think it is somewhere located north-east of Tabantha Tundra, at the base of the Mountains."

"That's far away though..." Kohga mumbled, "it would take at least two days to reach there on foot, and we don't have horses either..."

"We'll figure it out, Master," Sooga smiled, "for Lady (Y/N)'s sake and her own health."

Kohga nodded, finishing off his final shot and leaning back in his chair, "I uh...also found out about her age."

"Oh? Do tell."

"She's claimed she's 999 years old, and she gains her 9th tail in a few months," Kohga replied, "I'm just finding it strange how she's been serving those wretched losers for so long..."

Sooga chuckled, "it was her duty as Divine Priestess of the Goddess Shrines. I believe to her, duty is one of her main priorities."

"Hmm..."

"Before you do something stupid, Master," Sooga leant forward, "make sure you know your feelings towards her. And better be quick with it before one of our own people decided to shoot their shot."

Kohga's jaw dropped open confusion, only for Sooga to laugh, "if you'll excuse me, Master. I'm going to go in and check on her, just to make sure she's doing alright."

Kohga couldn't even respond due to his shock that Sooga was pushing him to fall head over heels for a woman he 1) Barely knew, and b) was his enemy. He was so shocked that he didn't even see Sooga place his mask on and leave the room.

Sooga was right though, to be fair, he didn't want anyone to confess their 'undying love' to you. You were still healing and didn't have time for any of that romancey bullshit, and neither did he. The Great Master Kohga, Top Banana of the Yiga Clan didn't need any woman! Not even the one he found the most intriguing and beautiful and smart and—and—

He flopped backwards in his chair, completely denying the fact that he sort of maybe wanted to keep you around for a little while longer, only for a bit. But he'd be having a serious talk with the rest of the Yiga...

Kohga sighed, twiddling his mask in his hands. Maybe, just maybe, once you saw what those lousy Champions and Princess Zelda did to you, you might want to stick around, maybe even join the Yiga Clan yourself. Just the thought of that made him grin.

But what if you left forever then? What if you ended up getting hurt in the process? He sighed again, placing his mask back on and pulling the hood of his suit up to hide his hair.

He'd think about all those worries in the morning. Now was the time for some sleep, even if he'd wake up with a pounding migraine from this hangover he'll probably have...

____________________________________

Slightly shorter chapter today since I haven't been feeling super well. Hope you're all having a fun time with this book!!