Her Diary

My new story tell me what y'all think , Comment & Vote !

Copyright © 2013 XXXXXXXXX

All rights reserved.

Copyright: This story, "Her Diary" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (XXXXXXXXX) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000.00 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.

The court can use an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The court can impound the illegal works.

The infringer can go to jail. 

Chapter - 1

Her Diary

[Dream P.o.v]

I sat in the kitchen with my Twin older brothers & sister , they were talking about something as I ate my cereal and I watch them as they talked in whisper.

I had to go school in about thirty minutes , And I didn't want to go.

I sighed getting up , putting my dirty dish in the sink.

I grabbed my side bag ," I'm gone to school ," with out waiting for them to reply I left.

I walked to the nearest bus stop , and sat at the bus shelter there and waited for the bus with my earphones in my ears.

A batch of boys came and stood in front of the bus shelter , they were all just bussing jokes with one another , I looked at one of them , I recognized his face he went to the same school as I so I was guessing the others did too.

The bus soon arrived , I took out my card and waited behind the batch of boys to hurry the Fuck up , I am very impatient.

Them lot got on an went to the top , I was not going all the way up there my legs were still asleep from when I woke up plus I know up there is gonna be packed and the bottom of the bus was empty as shit.