Better Than I thought

Her Diary

Chapter 10

Dream p.o.v

Better than I thought

I couldn't believe it.

He knew my Damn Brother.

"Dream , you know Nightmare?" Isaac questioned.

I looked at Isaac more than annoyed.

I grabbed my plate and walked into the Kitchen hiding my face from Zephyr.

See the way my Kitchen was set up was that it was in the middle of the house and had three different entrances. One by the front door , one going into the living room and one going into the mini den that led to the garden.

I'm pretty sure he saw me , cause all I did was brush my hair over my face as I walked in to the Kitchen and Quickly washing my dish then placing it in the cupboard.

"Wagwarn ! " I could hear his deep baritone voice say as I raced upstairs..

I went to my room and shut the door close , throwing myself on to the bed .

I grabbed a pillow and Screamed in to it.

God Hates Me!

Zephyr P.o.v

No lie , I was shocked seeing Isaiah open the door.

I knew he lived around here , but it's been awhile since I been to my his house.

"Wassup Fam ," Isaiah greeted me as we bumped fist.

" Just came to see Dream. Is this the right house ?" I asked backing up an looking at the address.

It was.

He raised his eyebrow looking me up and down ," What you want with my Little sister ?" He questioned.

"She's your sister ? " I asked stunned.

"Yea," he answered screwing me," What you want with her ?"

I chuckled , " Nah, it's not like that. She's my best friend."

He nodded , then led me inside.

We passed Dream and she thought I didn't see her as she covered her face with her curls like that would make her invisible.

I chuckled walking behind Isaiah in to the living room.

"Wagwarn ! " I said clapping Up Rick, Curtis, Dre , and Isaac and waved at the girl leaning her head on His shoulder.

She was Fine. Nice brown shoulder length curl and pretty Hazel green eyes that matched Isaac and Isaiah's , she was a light skin girl and you could tell by the way she was sitting her body was right. I stopped looking at her when she raised an eye brow at me.

She might be their sister.

" Isaac , Nightmare said he's Dreams Best friend," Isaiah said chuckling.

"We have never heard her talk about you ," Isaac said.

" I don't think she's talking to you. She got mad and left to her room just now," the girl next to Isaac said.

" Do you know what happen to her face ?" Isaiah questioned.

" I'm surprise y'all ain't see it yet it's on WorldStarHip hop. She fought my ex and three other girls."

The girl gasped , pulling the laptop from the coffee Table and opening it taping on it real fast and then a few seconds later you could her a video being played.

Everyone gathered around her to look.

A course of "Oh shit" and "Damn's" was said through the video.

When the Video ended Isaac and Isaiah looked pissed off.

" Nah , Mate ! Who are them girls !" Isaac yelled pissed off.

"Amaris call -"

" I'm on it ," Amaris said.

"Imma go talk to her ," I said and Amaris told me where her room was.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's their sister.

Dream P.o.v

I was hoping an Praying Isaac or Isaiah or even Amaris made up some excuse and told Zephyr to Go home.

I wasn't gonna go back downstairs and check , so I stayed in my room on my laptop on Tumblr.

I was chatting to some of the people I follow , they were mad funny .

I heard a knock on my door and I closed my laptop putting it to the side.

"Come in ."

The door opened and he poked his head in.

I mentally screamed , but picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

He caught it and walked in closing the door behind him.

" I don't wanna hear it !" I said rolling my eyes as he sat next to me .

" I broke up with her ."

" She started it Zephyr ! She was all up in my face and shit . Don't come here like I'm in the wrong ! Wait what ? "

" I broke up with Myra." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

" Why ? You didn't have to do that ." I said confused.

" I can't be with a girl who got her ass whooped on WorldStar ," He said making me laugh ," Like that is so Embarrassing ! "

" Are you serious ?" I asked shaking my head at his foolishness.

" No , I just wanted to see you smile. I broke up with her cause she's real fake and make her friends feed her bullshit and then she wanna talk about she pregnant so I wouldn't leave her ," he said shaking his head.

" She's pregnant ! " I said shocked my heart filling with disappointment.

"No , she lied , but It wouldn't be mine because she said she was three weeks pregnant and prior to that we hadn't fucked for a month and a half. Bare sket ! " he sucked his teeth.

"Damnn,"I replied a little happy he wasn't gonna be a father.

" Anyways , you alright ?" Zephyr said turning my face so I could look at him.

I sighed ," A few Bruises here and there but I'm alright."

"Not gon Lie ! " he said chuckling ," You whooped the bricks off them Skets !" He said bursting out laughing.

I chuckled.

" Wait , I almost forgot ." He said looking at me.

"What?" I questioned .

He stood up and looked at me ," So you was gon air me yeah?"

I started laughing ," Yes. I thought you was gon yell at me or something and I didn't wanna hear it ." I said honestly.

" Nah, that's no reason to air me niggah and I wasn't gon yell at you , you my best friend I wouldn't. If their wasn't a video I would want to hear your side before anything ."

I blushed and he pushed my head backwards making me fall on my bed.

" Don't get happy ," he smirked.

"Whatever boy."

" I didn't know you was related to Isaac an Isaiah."

" Why do you know Everyone ! Your too freaking Known ," I laughed.

He shrugged.

" Yeah them my brothers and I have a sister too her name is Amaris ."

"The Fine ass girl downstairs your sister ? "

" I am pretty sure she's too old for you and yes , yes she is ." I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed noticing me roll my eyes placing his arm around my shoulder.

We just laid on my bed after a while talking about stuff and about my brothers and sister.

We talked about the fight and he listen to my side.

He told me how he was in detention and had sent her out their to tell me.

He made me think I have over react for not wanting to talk to him earlier.

He handled way different then I thought he would. I suspected him to be yelling at me right now.

Instead we where here making jokes and talking bout the stupidest shit.