Bestfriend Material

Bestfriend material

5 Comments

Chapter 5

Zephyr P.o.v

I held her by the waist and lead her outside.

I could see she was in pain , I tried my best to not hold her tightly.

Watch me , Kathy and Charmane them girls think they safe ? Nah , I'm gon get my cousins fa them.

If Dream would let me help her , gosh she so independent always want to do shit for herself.

It's annoying !

I wonder if she's always been like this , before her mothers death.

Crazy that her mum died , the same day she met me.

I brushed my lips on her forehead as we walked.

She shuddered.

"Where we going ?" She asked trying to make enough space between us as we passed a few girl.

The girls gave her a dirty look and I screwed them back.

They smiled at me still , waving like I knew them.

I shook my head ,"Fucking hoes."

She chuckled , "Hey answer me boy , I don't like surprises. Where we going ? " she asked again.

"My house."

She stopped walking and looked at me , "Um ugh I -"

"Stop , I know you're not that type of girl ," I chuckled , " we just gon jam , don't worry."

I pulled her close , and started walking again.

" Jhezze what do you think I am ? Some type of hoe ?"

"Yes !" She said busting into fits of laughter.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"You hurt my feelings," I told her pouting.

"Zephyr has feelings ?" She questioned looking at me as we walked under the bus shelter.

"Ain't I human ? " I rolled my eyes at her .

"You know , all the niggahs you be beating up , I just assumed you ain't have feelings."

"Dream , shut up ! You don't know me. We only have known each other for a month. Come talk to me bout I have no feelings. Shut up ! If I fight that's my business."

She pissed me off.

"It wasn't that serious to get mad about , and don't tell me to shut up ," she whispered moving away from my embrace.

Seeing her grey eyes turn cloudy and fill up with water , made me feel bad instantly.

"Ugh , I'm sorry Dream. I didn't mean to sound so rude," I pulled her close to me.

The bus came and we got on , scanned our cards and sat on the first level.

The way this girl hated the second level.

She sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder playing with both her bracelets.

One said Believe and the other said Dream.