Youtube

Dear Diary

Dream P.o.v

chapter7

I let out a loud scream as the car swerved the other direction and hit the stop sign instead of me.

I got scared instantly and started crying , I so hoped the driver wasn't dead.

I ran toward the drivers side just as it flew open.

" Fucking Bloody Hell ! "

The boy shouted as he stepped out of his vehicle and I jumped back.

I was kind of on the scared side , he was dress in an army suit.

Oh just great Dream , you tried to kill someone who has been protecting our country.

If the war didn't kill him you sure would have .

" I'm so sorry, " I said walking sort of closer to him , but not close enough if he was to swing at me that he could hit me.

He turned around quickly his Blue eyes looked dark.

Woah those eyes !

They matched Zephyr's eyes when he was mad. 

He calmed down a little and looked at me as best as he could in this rain.

His demeanor soften as he looked at me all drenched in rain.

"It's alright , it's just a scratch I'm over reacting," he said analyzing the damage.

" I'm still sorry , " I apologized again.

I was really sorry , I just wanted to get home.

"Nah,Seriously it's no problem ,what's your name ?" He asked.

" Dream," I said as the rain slowly started to stop and I looked at the time on my phone.

"I'm Kishi Ryu-"

"I gotta go, once again I'm so sorry," I said cutting him off looking at my phone time.

" You want a ride ? " he wondered.

I at his car then back to him , " with all do respect I done enough to your car , I don't want to waste your petrol; Bye." I waved and rain off before he could reply.

Once I got home , I changed out of my clothes and as i was changing I seen a nice big bruise on my chest and I looked at my back through my mirror and there a purple colored bruise there I was so going to feel the pain tomorrow when I wake up.

I sighed putting my phone on charge.

I decided I needed a hot shower.

Zephyr P.o.v

I got out detention and stuck my middle finger at Mr.Hawkins for giving me detention.

Fucking Bitch ass niggah !

I hoped Dream was outside waiting for me, I only been in detention for thirty or so minutes. I hoped Myra had done as I told her to do and told Dream I was coming.

Right when I was about to walk outside it started to pour like mad .

Ha, Dreams stuck mans wearing new shoes she better walk her ass back in the school .

I waited doe by the back entrance which was the quickest way to get in the school from the side.

I laughed as Four girls ran into the building.

I stopped laughing once I noticed Myra and her face looked badly beaten , not only hers all of them looked fucked up.

"Oh shit , who did this !" I asked running up to her , I lift her face up to examine her face more better.

She took one hell of a bruising.

" That little Bitch Dream did this to us, " Kathy shouted .

"What ? To all you ? " I questioned not believing her.

"Yes , baby she did this! She came at us for no reason ! I went to do as you asked and she went ballistic ," she said tears falling down her cheeks.

It was hard to believe Dream had done all this to them seeing as it was four against one , these girls must have no power or speed at all.

" She was jealous that's why ! " Charmane said annoyed.

I looked at each an every one of them and Myra looked the worst seeing both her eyes were black.

" Imma handle her ," I told them pulling Myra into a hug.

" You bets to because next time I'm gon whoop her ass !" Esther said crack her knuckles.

I nodded , I was kind of pissed off that Dream had done this , especially to my girl.

Nah me and her was Gon have to talk big man ting.

" This all happened at the side of the school ?" I questioned.

" Where else do you fucking think ?" Kathy snapped and I looked at her side ways.

" Bitch don't come off at me like that , that's good Dream beat your dirty ass," I hissed.

"I'll be back ," I said .

I walked away from them , the shit coming out of they mouth sounded kind of false.

I walked off into the Camera room where I know my boy Chris works after school for volunteer hours.

He was his phone typing about smiling to himself.

He glanced at the door for a quick second and started laughing.

" Yo son where's your phone , like what the hell you got one for ? I been texting you for a minute and no reply!" Chris said shaking his head.

" I left the thing home ," I kissed my teeth.

" ah bummer ! Well anyways you know that girl Dream you hang with ?"he question.

" Yeah I came here to ask you something." I said seriously.

"Yeah , she whooped them lots ass!"he said busting out into hysterics.

" Wait I don't get how ? " I said confused.

" Lemme tell you how I put it on youtube and its already on world star hip hop !" He laughed.

" Here , Look !" He brought out the video from the site.

I watched as the whole thing went down.